Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Perhaps it is simply slipping my mind, but has there been any confirmation regarding Inferno in CaS? I can't imagine there would be any technical issues with the Night Terror style, but I don't recall any word of its availability either.

--Forgon
You can't select his style in CaS. No idea if you can customize Inferno himself, tho.
The reason that Inferno would not be usable for CaS would be because you can't use Inferno online so you couldn't use CaS Inferno online either but there probably isn't anything in place that would scan your CaS for style to forbid specifically those CaS, which is about the way I expected them to do this, but the problem with this is that people can hex edit their save data (or just use Cheat Engine on PC) to use Inferno's style on their CaS anyway, which will bring Inferno to online, so they really should have let you use Inferno for CaS just so that they could also have implemented a way to check if your CaS is using Inferno style, because in the same vein, there's nothing stopping you from using Inferno's model as a CaS either, if SoulCalibur V is to be believed as a base, which SoulCalibur VI's CaS looks just like SoulCalibur V's with a face lift, sooo... I guarantee we're going to see both Inferno himself and his style online unless they do find a way to actually forbid it.

The reason that Inferno would not be usable for CaS would be because you can't use Inferno online so you couldn't use CaS Inferno online either but there probably isn't anything in place that would scan your CaS for style to forbid specifically those CaS, which is about the way I expected them to do this, but the problem with this is that people can hex edit their save data (or just use Cheat Engine on PC) to use Inferno's style on their CaS anyway, which will bring Inferno to online, so they really should have let you use Inferno for CaS just so that they could also have implemented a way to check if your CaS is using Inferno style, because in the same vein, there's nothing stopping you from using Inferno's model as a CaS either, if SoulCalibur V is to be believed as a base, which SoulCalibur VI's CaS looks just like SoulCalibur V's with a face lift, sooo... I guarantee we're going to see both Inferno himself and his style online unless they do find a way to actually forbid it.
On the plus side, sorta, depending on what equipment is still in and what I can do with the hair options here without my precious "combine multiple hair into new styles" technique from V, (Gonna miss you, perfect Zelda with Elysium + Leixia tassel combo) I can potentially import some of my favorite characters from V!

I'm your subscriber. I thought you're gonna main Astaroth lol.

Asta is going to be my focus out of the gate! Its just when I did that voldo troll stream during the beta, the dude that does the art for my channel loved it so much that Voldo monkey got moved to the top of the list :-0

Ok got it!
184C2BDE-CB97-4890-9DCC-0EA3C265EB55.jpeg

Anyone in UK had dispatch status for their collectors edition yet? Just says arriving tomorrow for me. Hope they dispatch it today

Wasn’t the game supposed to be out the 18 of October in Japan? We might see the DLC today? Well, one day is nothing after all... We have waited 10 months!!

Wasn’t the game supposed to be out the 18 of October in Japan? We might see the DLC today? Well, one day is nothing after all... We have waited 10 months!!
I'd like for them to officially reveal everything on season 1 but i dont think they will for a while.

If the first DLC character is Lizardman , they probably want people to think about the game releasing and not him. After the negative hype with Tira being DLC. Lizardman is also in the game in some form.

Back