Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Anyways, I just did a rundown of the major fighters' Metacritic scores this generation:

Injustice 2 - 87
Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition - 87
DragonBall FighterZ - 87
Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 - 86
Soulcalibur VI - 84
BlazBlue: Centralfiction - 84
Mortal Kombat X - 83
Tekken 7 - 81
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 - 79
The King of Fighters XIV - 79
Street Fighter V - 77
BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle - 76
Dead or Alive 5: Last Round - 74
Killer Instinct - 73
Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite - 72
SNK Heroine: Tag Team Frenzy - 59

In the grand scale, Soulcalibur VI is in a very good place.

Soulcalibur VI is the top selling game on Steam right now. I'm pleasantly surprised I have to say. It didn't seem like it had much hype going for it if Youtube views are anything to go by.
What do you mean? I think it had more views than other fighters, and I don't recall SCV having as much hype (not surprising there).

Hopefully the sales is as good as the reviews so we can get a bigger and better vii for ps5 that isn't limited around a low budget.
I guess its from scII they say there won't be another chapter if next doesn t sell well…and yet they regularly ignore their promises like SCV balance support to name one….

@bigbrook

I noticed in a pre release YouTube clip that options button sub menu in creation has a bgm toggle, does that allow you to change the bgm or just toggle it on and off?

Also, it looks like you can't change stage in creation?

Does the ps4 version say "ps4 pro enhanced" on the back of the case?

Cheers in advance

Anyways, I just did a rundown of the major fighters' Metacritic scores this generation:

Injustice 2 - 87
Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition - 87
DragonBall FighterZ - 87
Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 - 86
Soulcalibur VI - 84
BlazBlue: Centralfiction - 84
Mortal Kombat X - 83
Tekken 7 - 81
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 - 79
The King of Fighters XIV - 79
Street Fighter V - 77
BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle - 76
Dead or Alive 5: Last Round - 74
Killer Instinct - 73
Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite - 72
SNK Heroine: Tag Team Frenzy - 59

In the grand scale, Soulcalibur VI is in a very good place.
I looked on it, it's always that one site that gives a low score. I think it was fandom or whatever gave it a 60 and another a 70. You know its embarrassing when everyone gives it a 80 and above and you the only one so far giving it a 60. Never even heard of that site, anyways I seen a review that gave it a 10/10.

I looked on it, it's always that one site that gives a low score. I think it was fandom or whatever gave it a 60 and another a 70. You know its embarrassing when everyone gives it a 80 and above and you the only one so far giving it a 60. Never even heard of that site, anyways I seen a review that gave it a 10/10.
Fandom is the site running Wikia. I actually covered it in a previous post. The reviewer is an idiot who whined about things like "the game feels too familiar", "the female characters are too sexy", "not enough has changed", "the tutorial wasn't as good as it could be". He completely missed that the series has been MIA for seven years and SCVI is basically giving the audience exactly what they've wanted all this time.

Back