Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

The biggest surprise for me is that they actually managed to hide this from the game assets. They've been so sloppy with marketing for the game and accidentally revealed Cervantes a few billion times, but they actually made sure there were no traces of other characters among the game assets. Well, aside from Edge Master that is. I wonder if they've been sneaky and Edge Master is actually the codename they used for 2B.

They got me hype for a character I know almost nothing about, from a game I've never played.

AMAZING.

That's exactly how I felt about Geese and Noctis being announced for Tekken 7. -_-

As for 2B in Soulcalibur VI...

NJBxnTG.png

I expected Guest would be the last DLC character, and didn't as well expected the first DLC character to be reveal that early, but seems quite not. Wonder if that means they aren't too satisfied with the actual sales and used 2B earlier for a Sales push?

I'm cool with 2B, she's probably the best third party pick for the game and brings plenty to the table. I just wish they'd detail the remainder of their season pass plans.

Yoko Taro for DLC awesome can't wait! (serious didn't anyone else notice everything we're getting with her reveal because it might be what to expect for future DLC I'm both happy and sad; New Stage, New costumes (one of them is Kaine from the original Nier and 2B), moon head and other items, weapons, music, and stage...sadly no story content unless the stuff with Ivy is her story mode. (although it seems more likely it's just a character intro)

Back