Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Even if it kills the chances to get another feminine character in the pass ? :-(

Ok glad for 2B fans but i would still have prefered Lizardman or Dampierre over that.
By that logic, Tira killed the chances for another female character.

This community is so unpleaseable lol. Also can I turn off this discord icon? Browsing on mobile is atrocious with chat bubbles climbing up my screen.
Its really not that hard to please the community when they're telling you/the developer what we want! Which is Cassandra and Setsuka. I'm disappointed.

b2f83892af506f4b886d75f172093cc4.png

1540653403461.jpeg

As soon as I heard 'Guest Character' among all the french, my heart sank.

I don't give a shit about Guest Characters. I don't mind them per-say, but I have never played them (Link aside) and I just don't value them over the original characters. Plus, the game launched with Geralt in it just over a week ago. It would have made far more sense to wait and release the second Guest at the end of Season One to space them out more. With the amount of missing original characters from Soulcalibur (y'know, the title on the actual box for the game...) I really think they need to prioritize those right now and save guests for further down the line, especially given the roster size. It baffles me they'd want to fill up an already tiny roster with characters who aren't even from the franchise.

They know how much people have been dying for the DLC announcements and specific characters in particular so it feels like a huge slap in the face for them to be like "you want character reveals? Do ya? DO YA? Here! Have a character that has nothing to do with Soulcalibur!"

I think at least that they should have announced a single Soulcalibur character alongside her, just to make sure everyone was happy.

That said though, I'm glad it was 2B because everyone wanted her and I'm sure she'll be fine so I'm happy for her fans. But I'm just really bummed about the lack of Soulcalibur character reveals.

You all have fun screaming with delight over 2B. I'ma go throw a pity party in the corner that we got a character reveal in France that wasn't Amy.... (Philippine Independence Day all over again)

yeah. cool that new character has cas parts available for use. That makes me more interested in the dlc. If every new character added adds to the collection of usable parts ,then we will sure hundreds of pieces to play with. ( it was sorta, kinda predictable knowing how many 2b CAS are posted in the internet. )

The biggest surprise for me is that they actually managed to hide this from the game assets. They've been so sloppy with marketing for the game and accidentally revealed Cervantes a few billion times, but they actually made sure there were no traces of other characters among the game assets. Well, aside from Edge Master that is. I wonder if they've been sneaky and Edge Master is actually the codename they used for 2B.
Its been rumored for months.

Oh well anyway i already bought season pass.
I would have liked to get back classic characters, for this first Soul Calibur on PC, since SC3 on PS2 for those who didn't have a PS3.
But i know it's my fault to have bought season pass. And... Well anyway i would just have bought season pass with any character. So just throw me Dampierre, Algol, Patroklos and Edge Master.

But even knowing it's Tira and 2B i would still have bought season pass anyway to get full roster.
I didn't play Nier Automata, i don't like much when a game isn't colorful but understand in the end, i'm of course disappointed but still happy for 2B fans.

Back