Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Here someone captured the gameplay part of the stream:
Self Destruct confirmed? Nice
So beautiful. 😍😍😍😍
2B.jpg

I feel it makes her look more unique, it's such a nice outfit that i'm sure loads of people will just slap it on their own cas/edits and I feel it will ruin it personally.

That is exactly how i feel about characters' movesets placed on random creations. It devalues the original characters.

I mean... You're right. But I need those thigh-high heeled boots, soooo.... chances are they wouldn't give me the boots without the whole package.

Yeah the dress means nothing to me
...but i need those boots.

Last edited:
Huh... it sounds pretty dumb when you say it.
Changed my mind I hope they make 2b's outfit CaSable.

I honestly do not want to come off as insulting to anyone that enjoys CAS but for me, no matter how much i try to make my "own creation" i just cant unsee the simple fact that it is whoever's moveset pasted on the character.

Add the fact that no matter what, CAS options will never be good and detailed enough to make what i want anyway. From there the only truely meaniningful thing i can actually do is make original costumes for the standard cast. That is something i feel worth doing.

I honestly do not want to come off as insulting to anyone that enjoys CAS but for me, no matter how much i try to make my "own creation" i just cant unsee the simple fact that it is whoever's moveset pasted on the character.

Same with me. SC3 handled it the best as the movesets weren't ascribed to anyone making them neutral..

Same with me. SC3 handled it the best as the movesets weren't ascribed to anyone making them neutral..
Well, except for Amy, Hwang, and Li Long. Arguably the rest of the bonus characters, too, but especially those three, since they had more personal touches as well as being made into full movesets in Arcade Edition. Arthur, Revenant, Greed, and Miser would also be a small cut above the Chronicles of the Sword bonus characters, too, but less impactful than the top three still.

You know I think I see the reasoning for the location of the characters on the character select screen. That the higher the location of the character the more central they are to the events of Soul Calibur which would explain Inferno in the top corner. The final version is still shit though IMO.

View attachment 54353
Cervantes and Taki have done way more than Groh, Azwel, or Maxi ever have.

Cervantes and Taki have done way more than Groh, Azwel, or Maxi ever have.

In my heart I treat Soul Edge as the first game but I get the impression that Project Soul at this point treat it as a prequel and so characters like Taki and Cervantes are not really central like the characters I've highlighted. Remember Libra of Soul is also cannon, not just Chronicles which Groh, Azwel and Maxi play major rolls in.

Back