Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

so those patch notes didn't make any mention of fixing offline menu/navigation lag on Xbox?
DwQYbH1.png

I agree the current chat system is very poor. We can only guess why they choose this design, but I suspect it's to reduce online harassment. But neutering the system, where you can't text what you want is a poor countermeasure. It's also needlessly complicated, because just typing "gg" is far easier than scrolling tab after tab to find an equivalent. I really hate to say it, but the online feels rushed, compared to SCV's.
Don’t forget there is no real option to choose which lobby you wish to join after you begin searching. Instead it just throws you in a lobby randomly. I’m surprised THAT went under the radar as well.

Namco also must have forgotten that people can always block/mute the fuckers that harass others.

The limited CaS mode, 4.5 frames of input lag and not being able to type in casual rooms has made me realize I wasted £80 on this game. Really hope I get a new pair of rose-tinted glasses when 2B comes out.

The limited CaS mode, 4.5 frames of input lag and not being able to type in casual rooms has made me realize I wasted £80 on this game. Really hope I get a new pair of rose-tinted glasses when 2B comes out.

I wouldnt go that far with it personally. I am still enjoying the game despite the flaws but i will get on here and talk about whatever i dont like. I just feel the focus on Libra wasnt needed. The general impression i get from people here is they arent really satisfied with it anyway.

I'm wondering how well the SP will fix the CAS issue?

Is Xianghua supposed to have this much shading on her face? She didnt have a sticker or face paint so Im not sute if its a bug or intentional View attachment 54651
Ambient occlusion is a shading technique that acts directly on the model and is independent of any light source. Making it look decent is pretty intensive but nowhere near as draining as actual shadows.

SFIV was notorious for almost overusing it.

Ambient occlusion is a shading technique that acts directly on the model and is independent of any light source. Making it look decent is pretty intensive but nowhere near as draining as actual shadows.

SFIV was notorious for almost overusing it.
Then why dont others have it?

Am I the only who likes natsu better than taki?
Her personality or playstyle?

For me, I didn't mind the way she played at all. I used her enough that using Taki now is a challenge because of how much changed. However I didn't care for her personality, her look and especially her VA. Didn't she have a southern accent..? A ninja, with a southern accent. I'm not feeling it. 🤷‍♂️

Back