Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

If someone on PC still has the patch (don't run Steam otherwise the patched will get reverted), please DM me, thanks!

Edit: Never mind!

Edit 2: I woke up kinda late to this entire thing, but I've asked around and I think I've got a basic summary of what's happening:

- Patch got released.
- A lot of people were reporting they got banned for seemingly no reason (the percentage of people seemed especially high on PC).
- Okubo tweeted they were looking into it.
- A few hours later they revert the patch on PC (not sure if they've done than on PS4 or Xbox One).

Someone has figured out how to access 2B on the PC version. I thought maybe this is why they reverted it, but I think it's the banning issues which made them revert it. Hopefully they can fix this quickly and release a fixed version of the patch soon.

Last edited:
I just got a call from Olcadan!

He just finished his night shift and he was able to grab some confidential papers. Unfortunately, they were so drenched in coffee they disintegrated in his hands (or claws?). He was able to skim through the text though. He claims it was a list of DLC characters and he can remember reading something about "ass" and something with the letter "y".

I can't tell if he's trying to be clever or if he's drunk yet again.

He just finished his night shift and he was able to grab some confidential papers. Unfortunately, they were so drenched in coffee they disintegrated in his hands (or claws?). He was able to skim through the text though. He claims it was a list of DLC characters and he can remember reading something about "ass" and something with the letter "y".

Yassandra confirmed.

When I've read ass my first thought was about 2B lol. But I do preffer this Ass over 2B so let's hope it's true

OOF!

SC6 DLC leak.png

Tbh if there was a season pass 2 i’d buy it again but they need to hurry up a little bit or atleast keep the hype for dlc going cause the wait for the first dlc character was way too long imo.

Last edited:
Uggggggggggghhhhhhhh, Cass I'm fine with since I prefer her style over Sophi's (though I like Sophi's character better), but Amy is one of my least favorite characters in this series. Now I'm scared they'll nerf Raph to ground again while giving her the cheap style. :(

At least this means that we'll get more female CaS parts.

Last edited:
Back