Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

If anything, Cass and Amy seem too...safe as choices. And thus not exciting. I get that people like them and all, but there are still non-duplicate weapons that are still on the list.

I'm just saying there had better be a season 2...

So 2B is the only brand new thing in this Season Pass... The rest of the content is semi-clone characters and copy-paste CAS pieces from SCV...

Yup, definitely worth the $20-ish I spent on it over the base game. That's the first and last time I buy a fighting game SP before the game is out.

Cass? Hell yes! Amy? Fuck no.

But I would rather take amy, a veteran, any day of the week over 2b, azwel, viola, algol, zwei or any other blazblue-like anime BULLSHIT. Those characters don't belong in SC. Give me basic medieval weapons, and I'm happy. Groh is a fine addition, even though a double sided blade that detaches never existed and isn't practical, at least it's not some projectile magic summoning crap.

I understand SC has always implemented supernatural elements, and impossible physics and athleticism. Fantasy itself is fine, as long as the fighting style is somewhat loosely based on something real.

Hilde would be great, spear and sword, very medieval. Setsuka? Another yes from me,. also because they too are veterans. I don't even mind Geralt either, 90% of his attacks are just basic sword moves.

So 2B is the only brand new thing in this Season Pass... The rest of the content is semi-clone characters and copy-paste CAS pieces from SCV...

Yup, definitely worth the $20-ish I spent on it over the base game. That's the first and last time I buy a fighting game SP before the game is out.
Couldn't agree more. Very disappointed with being sold a half game and cut content being sold later. From now on I'm just gonna wait for the games to get cheaper or come out with complete editions.

well i'm okay with Cass and Amy and the CaS parts was expected

fuck they better do a season 2... it can't end without bringing back hwang/yun, setsuka, and hilde.

Man, I feel like these missing characters and the desire for more content seems like a perfect set up for S2. Just imagine they announce at EVO 2019:

HWANG!
LIZARDMAN!
SETSUKA!
ACTUAL NEW SHIT FOR CAS!

And the crowd goes wild. Seems like a major PR move to keep us starved so we'll be more eager to get it later.

I don't have an option to download the pass, it just says "purchased".

Have a look around your system to see if you've actually downloaded the key and reset the game/console. If you're still having problems I don't know what to suggest other than contacting support.

What do you mean by "key"? I bought the season pass at launch and got Tira for free. What am I looking for, a separate 2B download like Tira's, or is 2B supposed to automatically pop up in my character list?

If it makes a difference I'm on the east coast of the US.

Wasn't there a rumour a while ago about a new mace weaponstyle, and wasn't it mentioned alongside Cassandra? What if Cassandra and Amy gets the Mina treatment and has effort put into them to make them even less of clones?

Wasn't there a rumour a while ago about a new mace weaponstyle, and wasn't it mentioned alongside Cassandra? What if Cassandra and Amy gets the Mina treatment and has effort put into them to make them even less of clones?

The point of bringing back popular characters is to please fans. Altering Cassandra would run the risk of pissing off players that want her in the first place. If we're talking about someone like Rock, that is a different story.

The point of bringing back popular characters is to please fans. Altering Cassandra would run the risk of pissing off players that want her in the first place. If we're talking about someone like Rock, that is a different story.

Cassie in SCIV was different than Sophitia in SCIV. However Rock's moveset was 50% identical to Astaroth's even though he got a mace/hammer in SCIII/IV. If Rock were to return Namco would have to give him a 100% new moveset in everything. It like making a brand new character

What do you mean by "key"? I bought the season pass at launch and got Tira for free. What am I looking for, a separate 2B download like Tira's, or is 2B supposed to automatically pop up in my character list?

If it makes a difference I'm on the east coast of the US.

Try this: in the game, go to the Playstation Store menu, It should have "Season Pass", "DLC Pack 1" and "View All Content". Pick "View All Content" and now it should show you Tira (purchased) and 2B (Free). Pick 2B and "download" her. She should be in your game right away. If you can't see her in "View All Content" I don't know what to tell you.

Back