Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Oh yeah, the detailing caught me off guard. Looked a bit more reminiscent of a Dao than I was used to from X's weapons. Upon further checking, yeah it's the Qing Long.

Does bring up an interesting idea though, would be really cool if we could get a weapon or two in these custom packs. We won't, but it would be neat.

Speaking of modern stuff. Why couldn't they have made some tear based stickers and give us whole jeans.

I occasionally make modern stuff but none that would wear torn jeans. Most people wear jeans that aren't torn. Is like sometimes they try to make thier stuff as useless as possible.
Well I'm for one all in for torn jeans but I get the point - it definitely can limit some possibilities

At least we’ve finally got to see what is up and coming for the CaS pieces.

Perhaps I can finally create my Pimpdo.

Since they decided about the modern stuff I at least hope denim pants will be unisex
sigh
Modern pieces... Disappointed, even though it was to be expected. Hopefully they won't fuck everything up.
It's literally from one of the packs in SC5. The bunny girl with Talim's style has a new pair of boots as well. Pic is for clarification. If the pack is 50 pieces like we've all been saying, we've seen a super small amount of the whole dlc.

It's literally from one of the packs in SC5. The bunny girl with Talim's style has a new pair of boots as well. Pic is for clarification. If the pack is 50 pieces like we've all been saying, we've seen a super small amount of the whole dlc.
The boots aren't new. They're the "Engineer's Long Boots" from SCV.

Edit: I counted at least 25 DLC items from the screenshots.

Last edited:
Lmao are you fucking serious? Over half of these items are literally just copypasted SCV. They’re not even good items either, nearly all of them are either boring modern shit or gimmick items like the crown or the ninja mask. I wouldn’t be so upset if we got a substantial amount of them, but this is pretty much nothing. I guess the armor set looks kind of cool, but those are really just three of four items.

Fuck Namco.

Last edited:
new pieces look interesting. hope that's not all, though.

still want my Cass.
I'm assuming there's more than this. If there's 2 armor packs and 100+ items altogether, then it's logical to assume that there's around 50 pieces per pack, give or take. These pictures show way less than 50 pieces.

It'd be neat if they dropped a Cassandra trailer alongside the CaS parts, like a snippet at the end of the trailer that says "Armor Pack 1 Available Now!" similar to the CaS parts that were shown at the end of 2B's reveal. But we're probably not getting a Cassandra trailer, just the parts and another 3-month info drought. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And that's what's disappointing: from all the pieces they could have copied from SCV, they chose some modern pieces.

Having to pay for SCV pieces is one thing, but paying for the ones that least suit the game... That's why I'm saying I hope they don't fuck the rest.

Reactions: Ave
Back