Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190210-132539.png
    Screenshot_20190210-132539.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot_20190210-132539.png
    Screenshot_20190210-132539.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 145
It's literally from one of the packs in SC5. The bunny girl with Talim's style has a new pair of boots as well. Pic is for clarification. If the pack is 50 pieces like we've all been saying, we've seen a super small amount of the whole dlc.View attachment 59004View attachment 59003
That was so many years ago I really don't remember. I'm not that much excited for CaS parts anyways because even after we get 100 items we are still really short compared to previous installments. Im just waiting for Cassandra

I hope all the characters get at least one of their legacy sets. I've never cared for the extra costume pack DLC but to have legacy ones in it makes me extremely happy and will add some genuine variety to the game.
The downside of maining a newcomer.

I'm happy. If that was a one winged angel wing I saw I'll be happier.
It wasn't but those wings still look bad ass! And I'm glad the antenna are back because I needed that for someone's hair. The armor looks great, I'm getting my skull cap back, the jeans, some SC3/4 pieces that the girls have been missing. I think they are called honor boots, not quite sure. The only thing that will irk me, and I mean the only thing. If Siegfried's SCV outfit is just two parts. Hopefully it's a top, arm, and leg. I'm good, I can wait.

Last edited:
Geez, let people be happy with getting modern pieces lol. I know I wanted some. Let this be something everyone can enjoy. I'm not entirely disappointed that some of them are from SCV. I was expecting some equipment to be released as dlc. But I will say it would've been fantastic if they were a part of the base game, which severely lacked pieces. We just need a release date now

Where do you see Cervantes at? I don't recall spotting any of his parts in the previews.
This looks like something he might have worn but I guess it was a kneejerk because of the fancy eyepatch thing. Otherwise, it's new. I don't have a pic of the silver colored version

Back