Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I'm more a brunette person myself as well, but in Setsuka's case I prefer blond for no other reason than it adds more emphasis to her being Gaijin, as Blond is a European hair color that does not naturally occur where she grew up, while black hair is pretty much the most common color where she grew up and makes her background stand out less.

I definitely prefer blonde, but it has to do mostly with that her 2p in SoulCalibur III was a lot better than her 1p, so it's what I played more often than not when I played Setsuka, and so when they retconned her natural hair color to blonde and her natural eye color to blue in SoulCalibur IV, I was fine with it.

Please stop trying to associate sexy designs with immaturity and stupidity. Thank you.
It's not worth having an argument with him. You can't win, because he refuses to acknowledge that vocal minorities on ResetEra and Twitter, or disgruntled internet bloggers =/= "changing cultural norms". It's pointless.

They've obviously not been paying attention to the Universal Law of Soul Calibur Female Character Sequential Design Ratios: All female Soul Calibur characters increase their bust sizes by 20% each game and lose a roughly equivalent portion of skin coverage in their wardrobe. Ironically enough, this is same proportion (20%) by which Soul Calibur devs apparently presume we decline by, with regard to both age and IQ, between every two games. Rookie oversight by the artist!
So.. When Cassandra gets in.. her bust will be a lot closer to her sister's..
works for me.

Core values are really expensive...

Samurai Showdown is suppose to release sometime in the summer which will be a month before evo...ugh

I'm all for games getting shine but at least let the game age.

It can be really infuriating and disheartening as well. I understand those who stick to single-player.
The reason why fighting games are fulfilling is because you get better as a player. This requires a lot of practice and study, but it's also deeply psychological. Overcoming your own feelings of frustration, anger and disappointment is a part of the path to improvement.
A combination of me being a loser and autism makes actually learning and building skill pretty much impossible for me.
Anyone can get better.

Okay, maybe you won't immediately win matches. If you're resigned to that fact, maybe your goal should simply be to win a round. Or to use a new combo. Or a different small step forward.

Back