Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

idk if anyone else mentioned but for some reason they removed the ability to filter search on ranked by region

could this be due to inconsistent player base?

Last edited:
hol’ up, were u able to use night butterfly dress as a bustier like this in sc4? if not it’s really cool that they changed it’s fuctionality / compatibility a bit

View attachment 60661
I was excited to see them bring the dress back. One issue I've found with it, however, is that you can't add gloves to it. lol, why not? I don't think SC4 had this compatibility issue.

Also can anyone confirm if Raph's character model has been shrunk? While I was trying out the dress in CaS, I noticed his recommended height was set to size 4. I'm very sure it was 5, when the game released. If this is true, they clearly did this to balance him with Amy. I never thought they'd actually change his entire character model, though :/

You gain meter very quickly in this game, especially from RE. This is probably more viable than it looks
i know but against someone who knows how to deal with RE the damage output of using a CE while soul charged just doesnt seem worth it. You’d have to build up two full meters before you could even consider it, then factor in the fact that 66BB for Ivy isn’t exactly the best rushdown move even with this latest buff, it just seems like all risk and low payoff

plus I’ve seen Ivy get more damage out of a natural standad air combo

You gain meter very quickly in this game, especially from RE. This is probably more viable than it looks
It says that the amount you gain from RE was reduced so idk. Serpent's embrace is much more useful now outside of this *two bar* combo. 66K(K) is buffed, you can throw out a super in stance as a failsafe of sorts if someone is behind you and it pushes them back if blocked.
Screenshot_20190325-123128.jpg

hol’ up, were u able to use night butterfly dress as a bustier like this in sc4? if not it’s really cool that they changed it’s fuctionality / compatibility a bit

View attachment 60661

This is why I actually really like SC6 version of CAS the compatibility of items can produce a lot more distinctive designs if you have a decent imagination.

If it had more items it would be unrivalled but with its pairing options and lack of items it’s on par imo.

Back