Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

If developers didn’t care about designs they would have ported over the same models from MKX that they obviously weren’t happy with and gone from there. People dont pay for projects they don't care about.

They hired a team of creators to revamp Jacqui’s aesthetics AND movelist because she alongside many of the characters in MKX weren’t to the fanbase or the developer’s satisfaction. They obviously care lol.

It’s like the opposite of SC6.
They don't care for integrity and consistency, they only care about graphics fidelity which for me is always secondary. They also clearly care about sex negative regressive politics, which to me is a giant red flag.
Point in case, if you like MK11 Jacqui as she is now, don't get too attached to her either, since this new design will also get discarded and trashed once they start working on MK12.

MK11 girls are still sexy. Idk why people think it’s some sort of feminazi, regressive, political red flag just bc girls dont have their tits out in games where they get beaten up and chopped into pieces.

🌸✨🌾it literally aint that deeeep🌾✨🌸

MK11 girls are still sexy. Idk why people think it’s some sort of feminazi, regressive, political red flag just bc girls dont have their tits out in games where they get beaten up and chopped into pieces.
I think they are not. It's very subjective, you can't speak for other people.

You know maybe I should give DOA6 another shot, because not only does it have sexy waifus it has the best waifu of them all: Diego.

Diego here I come~💖💕

Reactions: Ave
Skin tight body suits that show cleavage, breast forms, and ass cheek creases with win poses that look them up and down their bodies as they pant, blow bubbles or in Kitana’s case do a slow mo as she turns to literally show off her butt, arent sexy enough for you? lol straight men are so demanding this year

Skin tight body suits that show cleavage, breast forms, and ass cheek creases with win poses that look them up and down their bodies as they pant, blow bubbles or in Kitana’s case do a slow mo as she turns to literally show off her butt, arent sexy enough for you? lol straight men are so demanding this year
Straight man can't have boobs above B size in their games this days, meanwhile gay man are getting pandered to as hard as ever.
#equality

I've read that people also complain about Lady from new DMC and I find her to be hella more interesting and attractive than her DMC 3 version
I find it kinda sad that since SCIV they are kinda limited when it comes to creating new body models for characters

Maxi is the most straight guy in the series actually.
BCABBBA9-DE5A-4EC8-974F-6A4ACADB8C03.gif

Africa is the cradle of humanity, first humans emerged there and then spread everywhere else. For that reason Africans are more genetically diverse than the rest of the world combined (link). Basically people are used to lump all Black people into the same race just because of their skin color, but from a scientific perspective different ethnic groups of African people have more genetic differences between each other than for example an Asian and a Native American.
Going back to Jacqui Briggs, her MKX iteration looks Bantu while her MK11 iteration looks Nilotic.

I think you mean north africa was the cradle. It all depends on how you define 'african', if you look at san groups or arabs or ethiopians then they're basically different but thats because they have ties to different continents (that's why the largest differences are coastal countries) but the majority of bantu groups who make up the bulk of 'africans' are so closely linked it's insane. If you mean that africa was the cradle of humanity, and by extension everyone who originated from there is african, then that's wrong too.

Also LOL at posting a WaPo link on anything race related.

What do you think of character differences in mkx vs mk11 like kano and cassie?

Edit: To keep it SoulCal related, what do you think of examples like cervy becoming human in sc5 or raphael's vampiric progression or asta's different design changes in each instalment?

Last edited:
I think you mean north africa was the cradle. It all depends on how you define 'african', if you look at san groups or arabs or ethiopians then they're basically different but thats because they have ties to different continents (that's why the largest differences are coastal countries) but the majority of bantu groups who make up the bulk of 'africans' are so closely linked it's insane. If you mean that africa was the cradle of humanity, and by extension everyone who originated from there is african, then that's wrong too.
Africa is a cradle of humanity in a sense that apes evolved into humans in Africa, then those first humans stayed exclusively in Africa for some time, then some of them moved to other places and evolved in different ways there according to different environments (like lots of melanin is beneficial in hot sunny environment but is bad in colder places with less sunlight etc.). You can read more here.
Also LOL at posting a WaPo link on anything race related.
They are citing University of Pennsylvania genetic scientists which are the source. Also if Africa is where first humans came from, it just makes logical sense for Africans to have the most genetic variety among everyone.
What do you think of character differences in mkx vs mk11 like kano and cassie?
MKX to MK11 Kano is actually a good transition for a change. MKX to MK11 Cassie is ok, which is a rare exception for an MK11 female character.
Kotal is probably the best transition they did, Jacqui is hands down the worst of the worst. In general female characters got it much worse, also some males were definitely butchered as well, such as Johnny Cage.

Back