Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Nope, I think they're just cleaning up files which aren't meant to be in a public build of the game. Besides, the same characters are still referenced in other places (in the game's memory and in some config files).

You mean no digging back up endless pages of speculating and bickering over who gets in, who is useless, clones, etc?

Dammit, almost had me excited there. Those were some good times.

Looking at how the new colors change the design for some characters slightly... I think it’s safe to say we can make a few guesses for Cassandra’s design... Again they’re only guesses.

-Her hair can become a bob.
-She wears a skirt over a leotard with pantyhose.
-Long boots. Less likely if she doesn’t wear a skirt.

Again I feel like I’m going on about pantyhose, boots, and the bunny suit sans tail.

Hope her outfit doesn’t count as undergarments...

And I’m still missing the second set.

Okubo: Hey Xbox users, this is when you're getting the DLC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also Okubo: [Radio silence on American PS4 users, even though we get it last]
It's bad enough the DLC wasn't released on the Tuesday, along with other games. I have no idea why they'd release it to different regions at different times like this. It's not even about PSN getting it last, but why are all other regions getting it first, with no clear time for the US release? Is a worldwide release on Tuesday at 9am THAT hard to do? Other games are doing it just fine

Last edited:
It's bad enough the DLC wasn't released on the Tuesday, along with other games. I have no idea why they'd release it to different regions at different times like this. It's not even about PSN getting it last, but why are all other regions getting it first, with no clear time for the US release? Is worldwide release on Tuesday at 9am THAT hard to do? Other games are doing it just fine
If Sony has some BS policy where devs aren't allowed to disclose the exact release date of something on their platform, at least they could come out and say that, or at least refrain from making it look like they favor Xbox users and stay quiet period.

Last edited:
I've been positive and defended Project Soul at every turn, but this flagrent disregard for our segment of the fandom is really making me question my loyalty.
Get the PC version, it's the best of the three and it's Sony that does this, Destiny 2 base has the same problems but the other way around keeping the XBOX and PC version behind by a year meaning DLC or content you pay the same price on XBOX and PC, you have to wait a year to use it thanks to Sony. Sony also blocked the ability for PC players from being able to port your Destiny 1 progress into Destiny 2 PC. That's on Sony, not Project Soul.

Get the PC version, it's the best of the three and it's Sony that does this, Destiny 2 base has the same problems but the other way around keeping the XBOX and PC version behind by a year meaning DLC or content you pay the same price on XBOX and PC, you have to wait a year to use it thanks to Sony. Sony also blocked the ability for PC players from being able to port your Destiny 1 progress into Destiny 2 PC. That's on Sony, not Project Soul.
Nope! All Project Soul has to do is warn PS4 users that there has been some trouble, and the DLC is coming later. Instead, they refuse to acknowledge us, giving the impression of total apathy. They clearly have contempt for PS4 users, otherwise they would've said something by now.

Worst. PR. Ever.
Right? They already dropped the ball with their 150 items and 97 BGMs mis-tweet. You'd think they'd wise up after that, and now they have this. They're making it really hard to support them as a company

Nope! All Project Soul has to do is warn PS4 users that there has been some trouble, and the DLC is coming later. Instead, they refuse to acknowledge us, giving the impression of total apathy. They clearly have contempt for PS4 users, otherwise they would've said something by now.
Thing is, this is only happening for PSN in the US. Other PSN regions have it already

Back