Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Any possible chance of a video trailer for Cassandra/next DLC character today or on the weekend?

Something like this happened with Amy right when the CAS pieces were brought back in February.

E3 is your safest bet. June 13th or in that week would be probable unless they do it at Combo Breaker. But I'm personally expecting it for E3 since they at least did something last year as well.

BAM11 schedule.png

Ok, decided to turn the game on and look up the items. I noticed something called Seraphs armor and I think to myself - it could actually look pretty cool with sanctified leotard, I hope there will be no con... There is a conflict for each undergarment...
Seriously - if we can't have an option to dress them up properly I want to have a standard colour palette for undergarment including skin tones

I think this update was honestly decent overall (minus some of the controversy with the CaS parts and the unfortunate expense of the PS4 users). The GI now restores some of your guard gauge on a successful impact which is quite nice. Plus the cast all got some nice buffs (well maybe except Cervantes). Still, some quality of life changes to the online next update would be greatly appreciated.

Ok, decided to turn the game on and look up the items. I noticed something called Seraphs armor and I think to myself - it could actually look pretty cool with sanctified leotard, I hope there will be no con... There is a conflict for each undergarment...
Seriously - if we can't have an option to dress them up properly I want to have a standard colour palette for undergarment including skin tones
I don't like the limitations of the armor set either, but I managed to come up with something good looking with it and body paint/stickers.

Just watched the last nlbc, and you can see how those 140 hitbox fixes have done good to the game. Also it's quit cool to have more color variations now.

With the skintone a dark color, you can make a bodysuit to go under the Seraph armor. Likewise some stickers can be used in the bodysuit for a cleavage window.

Probably can’t do fancy makeup though. You’ll have to choose a full face makeup and play with the lipstick or even eye stickers to use as eyeliner.

I don't like the limitations of the armor set either, but I managed to come up with something good looking with it and body paint/stickers.
View attachment 62413
So there are walkarounds with stickers but I never liked them too much. They oftentimes don't cover whole body part and colour palette is limited because as I like to say it - we can't make skin tint undies but God forbid we try to cover up those kinky armours

Back