Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Me coming back to Tira buffs after ditching the game for months omg

Now to wait for Cassandra so I can finally delete my ugly CaS of her

Thanks for the tournament links you lot!
I’m not a twitch user so finding them can be a real pain in the arse (especially when they’re categoried under a different fighting game!)

And I really hope Cassandra isn’t a stupid “butt” warrior like she was in 4 make her as aggressive and sarcastic as she was in 3
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seeing how much MK11 is unbalanced make me think PS should be proud of SC6 being pretty well balanced already on its launch.
For the most part SC6 was balanced at launch. But in comparison to several others, characters like Tira Astaroth, Cervy and Taki all got the short end of the stick. The former two are in a much better state right now from the updates.

I don't think they'll announce Cassandra tomorrow. Why do that when E3 is a little over 2 weeks from now? Makes no sense.
As a counterpoint to that, I feel a single DLC character would be a rather small announcement for a big show like E3. That will easily get overshadowed by everything else happening at E3. But we'll see. I'm not sure what is most likely at this point.

Thanks for the tournament links you lot!
I’m not a twitch user so finding them can be a real pain in the arse (especially when they’re categoried under a different fighting game!)

And I really hope Cassandra isn’t a stupid “butt” warrior like she was in 4 make her as aggressive and sarcastic as she was in 3
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE
She’s always attacked with her butt. I half-expect her CE to use it.

Last edited:
I can't remember when a DLC character for a fighting game got announce on E3, i think Cass may be announce at CB, and even if not i think she will be reveal normally in some Classic Thursday reveal.

If they want to give Cassandra some booty attacks here and there like Sophitia's crotch throws, then whatever, but I'd prefer it if they kept her CE to be more serious and less like SC4. Her finisher in that game was a bit too much.

Also, as much as I'd love to see a reveal trailer tomorrow, I'm not really expecting it. I don't think they'd want to drop a trailer on a random Thursday either. Bamco's got plenty of things that could potentially shown at E3 (Code Vein, Man of Medan, Tekken 7 anniversary content, FighterZ DLC) so maybe they'll decide to go all out and throw SC6 stuff in there, too. Hopefully we'll get something either tomorrow or at E3 because I don't wanna wait any longer for Cass.

More butt attacks ! But without the hearts . I would like the « boomerang shield » moves to return , there were badass . :sc2cas2:

But Okubo said that the last DLC will be revealed before or during summer , I would expect something during the second part of June or early July .

Back