Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

So...
  • Bob cut or no bob cut on break?
  • Leotard or skirt? Leotard on break?
  • Long boots or short boots?
  • Pantyhose?
  • Slightly different win poses like Amy?
  • Hearts in CE?
  • Some Patroklos moves added?
  • Have her outfit (incl. broken variation) be considered an undergarment?
Sorry to go there again, but besides the taunts and the bloody hearts, her move-set feels better to me for a male character. I think even Abelia’s (which is meant to be the CaS style) has butt attacks...

•Bobcut? Yes.
•Skirt on break.
•Long boots THAT ARE AN INDIVIDUAL ITEM. I’m pretty sure all our female long boots were armored, or ornamented (Tira) and Hilde’s not here to provide otherwise. Because of this I lusted after 2B’s boots for months JUST to have them be attached to a set.
•Pantyhose? Yes.
•Edit all of her animations besides the spinning jump-to-pose.
•Hearts? Please no.
•Some Patroklos-esque moves? IDK but hell, adding some Viola moves didn’t hurt Amy.
•God, no. Let her have an undergarment, like Tira’s SC5 corset is for instance, instead of being an undergarment.

So...
  • Pantyhose?
  • Hearts in CE?
Sorry to go there again, but besides the taunts and the bloody hearts, her move-set feels better to me for a male character. I think even Abelia’s (which is meant to be the CaS style) has butt attacks...
  • Bob cut on break
  • Skirt with leotard on break
  • Either short boots with stockings or over-the-knee boots
  • See above
  • More unique win poses
  • HEARTS
  • Just some of his flips or his 236B
  • I think her outfit will be an undergarment regardless of logic, but assuming it'll be a bodysuit then yes for sure. If it has a skirt then it might be separate parts.
EDIT: calling it now we're getting her Atalanta's set if she doesn't have a skirt in her SCVI costume, or her 1P from SCIV if she does have a skirt

What are the chances that Cassandra's messy hair ends up becoming a Layered Medium aka. Pyrrha's hair ???

(Note: We already have Bob Cut, Short Bob Cut (Mi-Na), Swing (Cassandra) in CaS).

So...
  • Pantyhose?
  • Hearts in CE?
  • Bob cut on break. Can't go wrong with more hairstyles. It'd be awesome if it resembled Pyrrha's.
  • Skirt on break
  • Long boots.
  • Pantyhose
  • No hearts, that'd look a bit too silly imo
  • It'd be kinda cool if she had a Soul Charged attack that referenced Pat's CE. Like how Amy has one that references Raph's SC5 CE.
  • I would much rather have her outfit not be an undergarment. It's ridiculous how the bulk of so many of the female characters' outfits are put there tbh.

So...
  • Pantyhose?
  • Hearts in CE?

-> Tied elegant haircut
-> Leotard
-> Long boots all the way
-> Bare thighs
-> Different win poses
-> 2 costumes ( 1 new and 1 from past game, I would love to have her green outfit from Sc2 :sc2cas2: ! )
-> No hearts but some butt attacks ( or alternate sexy CE)
-> Main CE as a big badass acrobatic move ( with her shield ?)
-> Big kicks from Patroklos included , and also backflips and stuff like that !

BF8E9FEB-812F-42F8-B6F7-128B299262E1.jpeg

Last edited:
is it grasping at straws that I notice him saying DLCs as in plural? We only have cass left on the Season Pass so maybe he accidentally slipped up by being plural?
Look at the date. That was posted prior to Amy and CaS Pack 1 being released.

I'm truthfully a little sad, I didn't think it would but I was really hoping she was going to get a reveal.

Hope her lower body isn't trash, I was really worried with Amy that her lower body was going to look terrible. Thankfully it looks fantastic.
Still going to be waiting in agony for this reveal.

The pantyhose being a freebie would be very nice, especially since we’re forced to use the freaking bow tie on the Fetching Leotard. Plus she’ll make a great contribution to female boots, especially if they’re long ones.

She could get more Patroklos stuff in CE where she gets more serious I’m guessing.

Back