Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Datamining update for today's patch:
Nothing! There are barely any modified files compared to the previous patch.

Despite no data mining for new stuff being successful has the CAS screen changed?
When you selected a style I thought it was full last patch, now there's an empty space for a new slot?

I don't think it was like that last patch, anyone who uses cas more might know.

Last edited:
When you selected a style I thought it was full last patch, now there's an empty space for a new slot?

Hi, this is actually because you cannot pick inferno as a fighting style for Original Character Creation. If you go to Soulcalibur Character Customization you will find that there are no spaces missing.

Aparently they learned their lesson with the patches... Or missed a huge oportunity for getting us excited, depending on how you look at it.
Well...they have learned to some degree. I just hope we don’t get another 1.11-ish update where they throw a bunch of unnecessary changes towards certain characters.

"Dear god--I always feared this would happen: Project Soul has ridiculously increased the size of your bustline so many times, your breasts now have enough mass to sustain their own internal fusion reactions! We're witnessing the birth of the first ever binary star created entirely from tasteless fan service: It was supposed to be DoA first--we weren't prepared!"

In for my weekly checkup of "where tf is cassandra". See yall next week

What if maybe they don't put Cassandra next and put some other vet?

To keep us guessing.

I know Cass will show up eventually but maybe this could become true. Deferring this Season as the Waifu season could have made Project Soul pick somebody else (male) or somebody not Cass.

Possibility.

To keep us guessing.

I know Cass will show up eventually but maybe this could become true. Deferring this Season as the Waifu season could have made Project Soul pick somebody else (male) or somebody not Cass.

Possibility.
This would be ok with me.
If the character in question was Setsuka. Or Hilde.

To keep us guessing.

Possibility.
As I said in the past - Possibility for that is basically none
But if for whatever reasons they would make such a move I would install this game just to uninstall it again lol

Don't worry, Thiccsandra is coming SOON. Project Soul won't wanna lose momentum by delaying her from thirsty fans any longer, imo.

This would be ok with me.
If the character in question was Setsuka. Or Hilde.

99.9% sure "Snow" is Setsuka, but does "Yell" really stand for Hilde, and how long are we gonna have to wait to find out? sigh

giphy (1).gif

Last edited:
Back