Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Whoops! I slipped up I meant "in regards to the shine".
The models and textures are most certainly the same. I just assumed that it be a possibility they intentionally set the shine that way is what I was trying to say, since its pretty intense and very noticeable.

I noticed the hair thing in SC6, I think I noticed something similar happening in Tekken 7? May be mistaken and not understanding this incorrectly however.
Yeah, Tekken 7 has a similar problem with hair, but some characters have hair models which work well with the rendering.

July is canceled

Official translation of the stream yesterday: https://www.bandainamcoent.com/news/community-questions-follow-up-1

3. In rare cases, the color of the health gauge would not change despite the guard gauge is full. Please fix it.

This problem will be fixed at the same time when out next update, the 6th download content, is released. We apologize to you all for the inconvenience. we also released the Ver. 1.42 update patch on 19th June, 2019. Please wait for a while as we will address the confirmed problems in the 6th download content.
Is this saying that the next patch will feature Cass!?

We've usually gotten at least one patch per month, so maybe July is finally when we'll get Cassie?

I don't think we'll get Cassandra's reveal at CEO, right ?
Unless Okubo or another senior dev have announced their intention to be there, that seems unlikely. There was some chatter a few weeks back that Okubo had done just that, but I think from later comments that this was simply a mistake regarding a tweet of his (wherein he mentioned that he was going to a casual Tetris tournament).
I'm thinking this event is more likely:
sc6devteamspbroadcastimg06.jpg

And I'm betting Cass will be released just a few days after she's announced.
Seems a good theory--certainly more probable than most other speculation of late. Late July would make for a long wait indeed between this next DLC and the last, but I didn't think there was much chance we'd get through June without at least a little chatter on the topic, so clearly Namco are not done slow playing this one. Tokyo Battle as an announcement forum with a quick release behind it would have Cassandra barely viable--for eager fans willing to roll the dice, anyway--for EVO. And that kind of buzz, combined with the first season being completed well within the first year, would make for the perfect support for Season 2, if it is indeed forthcoming and the plan is to announce it at EVO. I think you've probably identified correct date.

Last edited:
Back