Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

We’ve been waiting so long, though, a couple of days and a couple of weeks, respectively, really is just a few blinks away. In two days we’ll get hyped for the reveal and then disappointed in the lack of a date, then in two weeks we’ll see an amazing tournament and perhaps finally get what we want, or at least a release date.

In the waiting for Cassandra, I made this really quick (and very anatomically inaccurate) funny sketch, hope you can enjoy it XD

pdpd.jpg

Does anyone know the raw figures for total number of CaS objects per game in SCIII, SCIV, SCV, and SCVI? I'm putting together an infographic tracking various longterm content trends in the series. I reckon I could try to convince Dante to do an accounting if necessary, since she knows where the most comprehensive lists are and any caveats to those figures, but I wonder if maybe someone has done the tabulations already?

Last edited:
Does anyone know the raw figures for total number of CaS objects per game in SCIII, SCIV, SCV, and SCVI? I'm putting together an infographic tracking various longterm content trends in the series. I reckon I could try to convince Dante to do an accounting if necessary, since she knows where the most comprehensive lists are and any caveats to those figures, but I wonder if maybe someone has done the tabulations already?
Have you checked the CaS discussion thread?

I made a post back in May that addressed SoulCalibur IV and SoulCalibur V (sans DLC), and I've made a pair of videos for all the parts for SoulCalibur III, though you'd have to count those manually. That's all the resources I'm aware of right this moment. I'm at work right now, or I could fire up SoulCalibur V and get the total counts, including DLC.

Isn't the Asia tournament today? Hope to see unusual characters make top 8 or even win like let's say Tira or Raphael.

No way Cassandra Will be announce there, i mean in case they do they better have something else huge in their pocket for EVO.

Back