Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I would lowkey be pretty sad about the first place prize. They gave him the Sophitia statue that comes with the collector's edition of the game... that he probably already has. I think I'd rather have had one of those Alpha headsets, personally. So even though he got third place, Kamizono got the better deal.

I wonder, would EVO shut down the stream if SC6's finals end up the same way as the Tokyo Stage tournament?

I can totally understand why they shut down the stream for DOA6, those guys were pausing and zooming the most subjective pause, it's not like just some sexy moves that happen in the screen, Tecmo just shoot themselves right in their foot, i would have like to see DOA6 there but Tecmo just got what they deserve here tbh.

Kamizono was robbed, I demand justice #NerfVoldo
View attachment 63932
Oh no...not EVER again. He’s been through quite enough nerfs as it is.
DAAD4903-ABB3-42E0-B0CF-06A39330CA6A.jpeg

If Cass isn't released the day of the EVO SCVI thing or the day after there will be hell to pay.

I will continue to monitor the steam database for updates. If She is indeed supposed to be an EVO release then we should see a steam db update in the next week to 10 days
This. And if they're not going to release her that day or the day after, then they need to give us a firm release date in the trailer/during the event/whatever, preferably one that isn't a month after the announcement. That is the absolute least I will accept without being angry lol

This. And if they're not going to release her that day or the day after, then they need to give us a firm release date in the trailer/during the event/whatever, preferably one that isn't a month after the announcement. That is the absolute least I will accept without being angry lol

The longer she takes to get out the chances of seasons 2 grow smaller. Honestly though if EVO comes and goes without a promise of more DLC then it's over. They won't have another opportunity to get so many eyes on Soul Calibur VI because I don't think it will make the cut for EVO 2020 main game status

The longer she takes to get out the chances of seasons 2 grow smaller. Honestly though if EVO comes and goes without a promise of more DLC then it's over. They won't have another opportunity to get so many eyes on Soul Calibur VI because I don't think it will make the cut for EVO 2020 main game status

You think season 2 happening or not depends on EVO? I never really thought of it like that but i suppose it makes sense. They are dragging Cass out quite a bit. Its to the point now that it seems off to me even considering i have no expectations and pretty used to disappointments.

Back