Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Oh whoops, I forgot to include the most important portrait in the above download link.

Fluffy.png

Thank you very much my good sir, I hope you'll get around to dumping the artwork for season 2 as well if that's cool with you.
That should be pretty straightforward, as long as my PC doesn't explode before season 2 is released.

I could upload the museum stuff if people want it.

As for character art, my previous upload has the highest resolution assets of those which exist in the game. There are press assets of character art in super high res, but I don't think they exist for every character. I haven't seen any place with high-res Cassandra art for instance.

I cobbled together some wallpapers from the Soul Chronicle images. Could probably spend more time on them, but I don't care enough, lol. Might as well share them. They look like this.

Wallpapers

And here are all of the raw files as PNGs, tagged. @Project Bokuho
Prologue Images

I might try to fashion up a 2B and Inferno one, but obviously that would require actual work. Maybe someday. lol
inb4 the "Wallpapers" are a glorious compilation of Voldo CAS with a huge dick.

i was also looking for this thnx

As for character art, my previous upload has the highest resolution assets of those which exist in the game. There are press assets of character art in super high res, but I don't think they exist for every character. I haven't seen any place with high-res Cassandra art for instance.

That would be really great! And, i think, a Hi-rez illustrations can be there. And, about stuff from previous games: I'm be more grateful, if ur extract them from SCVI museum as well

Last edited:

A984D7A6-79B0-4AF6-A17C-FBF7FBCAF3FC.gif
Please and thank you.

Back