Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

To me Sophitia is a B. I want her low GI to funtion normally since its a gimmicky move. I'd like her 6k or DAS to have pushback on it.

Actually Amy and Talim fans be like: "We think these fighting game characters are interesting for their unique mechanics and roles within the gameplay and the dynamics they bring to the game at large, and we feel that anybody focusing on their age and reducing them to 'lolis' or otherwise fixating on them as sexual objects is a 'sounds like you are saying more about your own issues than anybody else's' kind of situation."

Last edited:
Hoshino: "Oh look! they fit in Amy too.. wanna play??"
XBHyQJF.gif

Actually Amy and Talim fans be like: "We think these fighting game characters are interesting for their unique mechanics and roles within the gameplay and the dynamics they bring to the game at large, and we feel that anybody focusing on their age and reducing them to 'lolis' or otherwise fixating on them as sexual objects is a 'sounds like you are saying more about your own issues than anybody else's' kind of situation."
Excuse me, but I won't just sit here while a deep and/or cerebral stereotype is erroneously applied to me.

Lol the classic "you see this questionable trope as icky so you're clearly the REAL pervert" cop out. Calling out the creepy lens through which a lot of these characters are viewed isn't making anyone out to be a pedophile. The point of calling out the whole issue is to bring attention less to specific people and more to the casual way children's bodies are sexualized in media to the point where people fight over whether they're pedophiles or not for liking these characters.

Nothing about this series in regards to female/POC design is exactly what one could call PC, but do we really need to dissect the value and politics of making digital children sexy?

playing the new tekken update, I truly hope one day SC6 can get a bit of the casual quality of life changes such as redone health bars and multiple costumes being added as presets!

If we can't get newly designed 2Ps why don't they just create some CAS pieces tailored to certain characters, and then use a preset of them in that outfit as a 2P like for T7?

playing the new tekken update, I truly hope one day SC6 can get a bit of the casual quality of life changes such as redone health bars and multiple costumes being added as presets!

If we can't get newly designed 2Ps why don't they just create some CAS pieces tailored to certain characters, and then use a preset of them in that outfit as a 2P like for T7?
While I do like the idea, the first thought to pop into my mind was of Claudio’s religiously approved BDSM outfit.

Please point out if I'm wrong but, isn't this exactly what they are doing...? Por ejemplo, we did get the Sieg SC5 armor, Amy dress, Cass SC4 getup, and we're pretty bound to get more of those down the line with S2, who knows if not for the old characters as well.

Please point out if I'm wrong but, isn't this exactly what they are doing...? Por ejemplo, we did get the Sieg SC5 armor, Amy dress, Cass SC4 getup, and we're pretty bound to get more of those down the line with S2, who knows if not for the old characters as well.
So far we have:
Tira SCV 2p
Siegfried SCV 1p
Cassandra SCIV 1p
Amy SCIV 1p

Since we’re getting four packs hopefully we’ll get one armor set from SCIV or V for each character who’s missing one of their old sets. Personally I’m hoping to see Sophitia’s SCIV 2p, Seong Mi-na’s SCIV 1p, Setsuka’s SCIV 1p, Viola’s 2p, Ivy’s SCIV 2p and Ivy’s SCV 2p. Also hoping we get some old hairstyles or items from legacy characters who might not return (Pyrrha, Patroklos, Xiba, ZWEI, Natsu come to mind) or hairstyles belonging to current cast members from previous games.

What are the odds of getting a costume from SCIII? I would love to see Setsuka's P1 costume from that game.

setSC3art2.jpg

Either the costume itself or base her SCVI design on it, like they did with Tira. I'd be happy eitherways. Her SCIV costume would be okay too i guess. It'll definitely bring back good memories of playing her in SCIV for years. Buuuut i'd still prefer the SCIII P1.

What are the odds of getting a costume from SCIII? I would love to see Setsuka's P1 costume from that game.

View attachment 65644

Either the costume itself or base her SCVI design on it, like they did with Tira. I'd be happy eitherways. Her SCIV costume would be okay too i guess. It'll definitely bring back good memories of playing her in SCIV for years. Buuuut i'd still prefer the SCIII P1.
It's far more likely they'll base her outfit on her SCIII appearance than give us SCIII parts. So far all returning pieces have been upscaled from SCIV, SCV or SC Lost Swords. Very few of these items can even be traced to SCIII's creation mode, and the ones that can be are pretty basic stuff.

we are getting old costumes as pieces for creation yes. But what Tekken 7 did was made them preset costumes in the select screen. Meaning they are sort of now "official" costumes. Meaning a lot of them are now tournament valid/legal.

Right now all we have are color swaps in SC6

Back