Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I'd love to see Edgardo brought back, there isn't much more about him, since apparently only his in-game model was completed, but his gameplay wasn't, so he got cancelled from SC3. Its said he is still canon, though not a relevant character. And he appeared in that random mode in SCBD as well.

Edgar004.gif

Edgardo.png

Guys, it just occurred to me that the cherry blossom theme in Haohmaru's reveal trailer might indicate a spring release. ^^°

Given Japanese culture's obsession with seasonality, it would seem very odd to release him (and the suspected cherry blossom stage) earlier than March, when hanami is enjoyed throughout Japan. I hope I'm wrong on this, though, because March would feel like an infinite wait... If they really decide to pair up Haohmaru with the tree/stage from the trailer that is.

I prefer to believe that he will come with Gairyu Isle, otherwise we will not have Jyurakudai Villa again.
ssslider_b01.jpg

Given Japanese culture's obsession with seasonality, it would seem very odd to release him (and the suspected cherry blossom stage) earlier than March, when hanami is enjoyed throughout Japan.
or during EVO JAPAN 2020 (24th to 26th January).

Last edited:
This. Last Evo japan they announced Amy. But this time they already announced Haohmaru so they had better show him off or at least have him being close to ready for release by then!
Haohmaru being released in March makes a certain amount of sense, considering that he's the second one. This would put the first character release likely in late November or early December.

Hope only brings disappointment, but I'm going to go ahead and hope for these things to be true anyway!!!

Lol @LisaK I'm sure you'll end linking the whoolie girl since she will have a red hair in one of her alternate Kappa

Also what is this avatar lmao, i though you like Hwang

Back