Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Would you guys be down to crowdfund for Evo Japan to put extra in the pot? Okubo and his team has gone above and beyond and I feel so strong that doing something as a community like this will show Bandai Namco and everybody else how much we put our heart and soul into this game.

Crowd funding prize pots is something more tournaments should do.

But between Japan’s anti-gambling laws and the new pro gaming organisation that’s trying to strong-arm player winnings, I think EVO Japan will have to be a miss.
NEC would have been a better option imo.

Crowd funding prize pots is something more tournaments should do.

But between Japan’s anti-gambling laws and the new pro gaming organisation that’s trying to strong-arm player winnings, I think EVO Japan will have to be a miss.
NEC would have been a better option imo.

Ah I see. I'm just thinking as a community we should create buzz but doing something like this. Imagine we raised together $10,000 or or even $50,000 for the next major tourney. Surely heads would spin. Creating more high and stiffer competition only helps the game longevity.

Edit: Btw that link i posed top 16 starting soon now

Tournament is on right now at NLBC, it's pretty much the last high level tournament of season 1 so get ready to say your farewells.

I think it's too late for an opening for this game. But maybe with enough fan support from VI and the season passes SCVII will get a sweet CGI opening 😁 Wishful thinking, perhaps.

Knowing them, they'll probably use that money on another shitty Libra of Souls-like mode.

Reactions: Ave
Is GI really iffy when playing online?

It seems like half the time, I can consistently pop it off and counter attacks. The other half, it's hard just to even get the green light to flash. I feel like lag has something to do with it, as I can use it just fine offline as well.

I wonder when the the update will be out, if it's midnight it should be out in just few hours

Guys! We should ask them for an opening scene just like all the previous game, one similar as SC2 or SC3, i asked it in the Bamco Feedback, we should create a wave!
Dear Namco,
I know the series is so poor it has to rearrange levels to make new ones, tell all the stories with portraits, and re-sell us cosmetic items from 10 years ago, but could you please do the most expensive thing possible that'll have the least impact on the actual game just for the hell of it?

Is GI really iffy when playing online?

It seems like half the time, I can consistently pop it off and counter attacks. The other half, it's hard just to even get the green light to flash. I feel like lag has something to do with it, as I can use it just fine offline as well.
Probably input delay from the netcode. It’s something you’re going to have to adjust to in the online realm. Same goes for the input buffering.

I think it's too late for an opening for this game. But maybe with enough fan support from VI and the season passes SCVII will get a sweet CGI opening 😁 Wishful thinking, perhaps.

Knowing them, they'll probably use that money on another shitty Libra of Souls-like mode.
I have my fingers crossed that PS will revive Chronicles of the Sword somehow but I feel like it’s a pipe dream

Back