Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Wilhelm gave me some serious ZWEI 2P vibes, though I don't want to be that girl jumping to random different conclusions constantly I wonder if that's him, the vocal performance certainly seems to resemble him a touch more.
Regardless, I really love Wilhelm, seems the current males are actually pretty good, looking forward hopefully to them arriving as DLC eventually. since its been girls only and the only guy we're getting is a guest which is... Kind of lame.

Also got to say, Hilde was a character I was never fond of (boring) and when I started her story I was actually really thinking it was really bad, but past the younger years it turns very good almost instantly, it actually gave her some much needed identity to where I can say I suppose I don't find her quite as bad as I did in the past. Which is actually a relief as she's a character I always wanted to like.

Wilhem is the Viola of this game. It's pretty obvious it's Z.W.E.I (loses the same arm, has the same armor, and they even mention Ein both in the chronicle and museum (just not by name). Also Durer in the museum mode is said to have a daughter wonder if they'll ever do something with that because it seems a bit odd to specifically mention that he has a daughter still alive in the museum mode

Just wanted to say that was probably the best soul chronicle they've done yet as far as story goes. A lot longer than I thought it would be but it also left a possibility for a number of new characters to the story as well and reintroduced a few old ones. I have to say I'm quite looking forward to if they do any character now. I think the fact they have a good idea on the direction they want to go helps immensely for the story telling potential.

I really love Wilhelm, seems the current males are actually pretty good, looking forward hopefully to them arriving as DLC eventually. since its been girls only and the only guy we're getting is a guest which is... Kind of lame.
Setsuka is the last legacy female character yet to appear in SC6 so at least one of the DLC's is going to be a male legacy character (hopefully).

Setsuka is the last legacy female character yet to appear in SC6 so at least one of the DLC's is going to be a male legacy character (hopefully).

EG14KuXXYAAkPMw.jpg

Ok guys, is my game glitched, or is Raphael's 2K supposed to make people fly off into the sunset?
Well, not literally, but that's possibly one of the most hillarious things I've seen today.

EDITED: Nevermind that :D Aparently the Raphael original idle mod makes some silly things happen to him after the patch, go ahead and try it out, it's great!

Last edited:
Sadly nothing super exciting about Hilde on the Libra of Soul front, just a really mean Ancient warrior. There was definitely potential for more... oh well.

I heard comments about fast characters like taki, amy and groh...some people feel them slower on this season, what do you guys think? I use Nightmare and Hilde now, so i didnt check them.

Ok guys, is my game glitched, or is Raphael's 2K supposed to make people fly off into the sunset?
Well, not literally, but that's possibly one of the most hillarious things I've seen today.

EDITED: Nevermind that :D Aparently the Raphael original idle mod makes some silly things happen to him after the patch, go ahead and try it out, it's great!

Do a video clip, I want to see this before another patch happens that might fix it.

When i started the game up it said they made changes to CaS but i can’t seem to find anything they have changed at all

I'd say with virtual certainly. There's not going to be a second guest character, nor (much as people try to self-hype themselves for this or that tertiary background character becoming a full-on new character) a brand new original character, which would require them to create and balance a new moveset from scratch while simultaneously pairing it with an unknown quantity. The remaining characters are most likely Setsuka, followed by Hwang, Lizardman, or Rock, with my money on the first of those options.
On PS4...UGHHH
PSN store updates usually take place on Tuesdays at any time between 9am and 7pm (as judged by the easternmost time zone of the applicable region) with an average somewhere around 1pm (by my own impressionistic appraisal based on waiting for past releases). So you may be waiting some hours yet.

So Wilhelm = Z.W.E.I. is basically confirmed, right? Also an edge lord, similar face, similar armor, wolf connections and he leaves to travel places in the end of the story, which makes him a potential travel companion to Amy.
...But not the same voice! I don't hear Matt mercer or Kenta miyake in the voice

Back