Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Guys i think i discovered a new bug in raphael and i can't find about it anywhere

so as you can see here raphael can reset his RE after the opponent do a complete 180º this is making it a pain to deal with since raphael's RE has tracking and i can't just do a single step and punish

i've checked his command list and there is no transition to this stance after RE so it's a bug right?
how can we get this fixed?

Lesbian Barbarian is Kefla. Vergeben thought she was for SCVI but she's really for DBFZ. #Vergebenwasright

1581313576293.png

That's awesome, SC6 is right after the 3 usual top games in Evo and Granblue the new game (usually new games always have high scores first year, also the game looks pretty good and i'm not even too much into anime FGs), nice the Soul forever burns. of course it's just the begining.

(SC6 was like 7th or 8th last year i think)

Last edited:

That's awesome, SC6 is right after the 3 usual top games in Evo and Granblue the new game (usually new games always have high scores first year, also the game looks pretty good and i'm not even too much into anime FGs), nice the Soul forever burns. of course it's just the begining.

(SC6 was like 7th or 8th last year i think)

Expect SCVI to fall to the bottom or near the bottom by the time EVO is done with registration, though honestly idk who the hell plays those weird 2D anime fighters

Back