Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

“It’s not my fault, you brought this on yourself!”
18300FAA-E554-4E9E-9554-A743AAE44D9B.png
I suck at using technology.

as coronavirus shuts down the economy, tourism and events I think at least people will be at home to play videogames. Release haohmaru and fakumram so we can pay for them already dammit!

We have to wait for our guest to get a Japanese stage...

Like I thought the snowy stage might have been the one intended to be Japanese because of some of the instrumentation, but it’s really based off of Groh’s Libra theme.

Kind of hope one of the stages will be a daytime version of Orstreinsburg. Looks a bit bleh without being set on fire.

I'm actually pretty excited. Not only do I think Haohmaru's stage might be the most beautiful of all the stages, but he himself is pretty hot to look at. He's like a hotter and more masculine Mitsu. Plus we're getting more Creation pieces with the pack, right? So I'm actually really excited!

I'm glad the FGC is becoming more inclusive and not condoning bigotry. Small steps though. I am hoping that my local scene will get bigger once Haohmaru drops because everyone here is only into Tekken, Smash, DBZ, and SamSho. I wish Namco announced more armor packs because there is still so much unused from Lost Swords and V.

Yikes, saying such things in a platform where the moment you say something wrong you get cancelled to the moon is really stupid he should have know better. if you are anti LGBT or racist just keep it to yourself no need to scream it in to the world. that dude is gona have a hard time getting a job and say good bye to coming back to the FGC.

I would just like to politely point out that this has been a thing for years. Idk why things popped off this time, glad it was addressed, but this is definitely not some offhand occurrence.

Also, huge tangent, I only know like two other people who play at my local scene. I'm hoping Haohmaru attracts the SamSho crowd to at least try playing SC6. I would teach them best I can.

oofmatic has deleted his account

edit: sounds like he was a celebrity for the wrong reasons on twitter

ES8IWNZXsAcFX9F.jpg

Last edited:
Back