Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

So are we gonna talk about those Cherry Blossoms , is that a Setsuka tease?

SSfox be like

setsuka confirmed.png

She goes by many names, Petra, Nataleesahkay, Vanessa, Cawk, Stone, Rocka, Rocky, Lesbian Barbarian, Dark-Skinned Lesbian Barbarian, Vergeben's Folly, Nyte's Deviant Fantasy, etc, etc.

She has traveled far and wide, her quest for the cursed sword has left many an impression across the world!

I hope all the Setsuka fans get their wish come true with her being the next character to release. A good friend of mine who lives locally said he would storm inside the lobby of Bamco and dance mad if she doesn't show up this season. He said this theme would be blaring from a boombox he would take and make them release her or drive them mad dressed as this famous clown. He is a big fan of Setsuka and also Final Fantasy VI.

On another note, this theme would fit in the SC universe when it comes to anything sinister like Nightmare and Tira plotting things. Even the arena in this video would be pretty cool if it were to take place inside the Astral Chaos.

What kind of costume would you guys and gals picture Setsuka using? Since I assume this would be an origin story line, maybe we will learn where she really came from and her costume could reflect a theme that fits both her heritage and present day upbringing. Pretty much a mix of European and Japanese themes meshed together.

What kind of costume would you guys and gals picture Setsuka using? Since I assume this would be an origin story line, maybe we will learn where she really came from and her costume could reflect a theme that fits both her heritage and present day upbringing. Pretty much a mix of European and Japanese themes meshed together.
Every returning character has had a reworked version of their earliest appearance. Cassandra, Raphael Zasalamel and Yoshimitsu had the biggest changes. I would say it's safe to assume Setsuka will have a one-sleeve-on-one-sleeve-off kimono, with some heart shaped motifs but with blonde hair. I'm hoping I'm wrong, we need more brunettes!

Blonde or brunette?
Why not both? Have her hair be black/brunette with bits or streaks of blonde hair in between. In context, she's trying to cover her naturally blonde hair to blend in with the Japanese but did a really bad dye job cause its medieval times.

Sure it'll probably look a little too anime, but I don't see the problem.

Blonde is better, also we don't even have much blondes on the roster as is.

Here is the real question though: Soonsuka or Setsoonka?

Back