Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

It's because she's too hard to use. (technically tira is too but her bipolar gimmick is cool to edgy teens who watch Suicide Squad).
Well, compared to Tira and Zas she’s pretty much been irrelevant towards the plot of the franchise, topped with not even showing an interest with the Soul Swords (which is why any of these characters are here to begin with). It’s honestly like Maxi’s story except with Mitsurugi instead of Astaroth, and she really only makes a splash in terms of her gameplay. This could change in the future but I’m not gonna get any hopes up for that.

Last edited:
Well, compared to Tira and Zas she’s pretty much been irrelevant towards the plot of the franchise, topped with not even showing an interest with the Soul Swords (which is why any of these characters are here to begin with). It’s honestly like Maxi’s story except with Mitsurugi instead of Astaroth, and she really only makes a splash in terms of her gameplay. This could change in the future but I’m not gonna get any hopes up for that.
Well, particularly when compared to what the games bring to bear in terms of gameplay, everything about every character's story in Soulcalibur is eminently forgettable... So, I figure Setsuka is making off well if we can grant that she brings something unique and compelling to the moveset selection.

Edit: And w00t, 2000 pages! Way to go guys; eat a dick, free time and justifiable priorities!

Last edited:
And w00t, 2000 pages

I don't think I've ever seen a forum thread with 2000 pages before, though the real number here is 40,000 posts. I remember one time someone screen capped a Reddit thread that had like 20,000 replies so it's not unusual for something like this to happen. Still, 40,000 post for a single forum thread is mighty impressive.

eat a dick
EJ6wip1WoAIqGgr.jpg

Maxi generally loses though, but he’s an immortal so it’s okay. :sc2maxi1:

That’s why Leixia loves him, she wants the secret to his immortality. :sc5lei1:

Back