Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Y'know, I see there are 2 sides to every story. That Wiz guy is a dirty dude, but ironically so is the guy who exposed him, it would seem 🤷‍♀️

Edit: this is almost turning into a pissing contest over who is more profane. This is getting ugly.

The way I see it, Looks like he became an exhibitionist after doing those acts, he became damaged. It’s like in Prison School the protagonist wore panties so much he became accustomed to them

prison_school_277_19.jpg

we should just keep this thread about the fact that EVO 2020 online is pretty much over. Its was the biggest tournament so its important people know.

Any deeper delve into the details of the stories (right now anecdotes and cross-accusations) should probably be elsewhere because 100% it will take over this general discussion thread.

we should just keep this thread about the fact that EVO 2020 online is pretty much over. Its was the biggest tournament so its important people know.

Any deeper delve into the details of the stories (right now anecdotes and cross-accusations) should probably be elsewhere because 100% it will take over this general discussion thread.

I agree. It's better to talk about the drama in the controversial and shit posting thread instead of clogging the SC6 general up.

Okay now, wow, THAT went downhill REALLY quickly...

So, back on topic, with adaquate opportunities for content reveals being pushed back even further, I wonder how long it will take for developers to feel comfortable dropping anything without making it feel inappropriately timed....

From Michael Murray on Reddit

"I'm sorry that there is no longer exhibition matches for Tekken 7 at EVO online this year. The team has been hard at work on stuff to reveal at EVO online, and I am currently evaluating the best way to do that now. Thanks for your support of the title, and I hope everyone is staying safe!

- MM"

found it buried in this reddit post

So obviously they had plans to show stuff off for tekken. Presumably the same would be for soulcalibur. Lets hope the namco fighters can unify onto some sort of platform/stream/event to showcase their stuff.

From Michael Murray on Reddit

"I'm sorry that there is no longer exhibition matches for Tekken 7 at EVO online this year. The team has been hard at work on stuff to reveal at EVO online, and I am currently evaluating the best way to do that now. Thanks for your support of the title, and I hope everyone is staying safe!

- MM"

found it buried in this reddit post

So obviously they had plans to show stuff off for tekken. Presumably the same would be for soulcalibur. Lets hope the namco fighters can unify onto some sort of platform/stream/event to showcase their stuff.

Murray posting on Reddit? Intersting. And wow he's confirming stuffs coming.

SFV has also stuffs to reveal, will be interesting to see when and how both and SC6 will do the reveals now that Evo isn't an option for that.

Murray posting on Reddit? Interesting. And wow he's confirming stuffs coming.

Namco Press Release saying Tekken 7 is having more content after Season 3 was over.

Tekken 7 possible getting a Season 4 isn't a surprise with the Steam Datamine 3 months ago.

Namco isn't done fixing Fahkumram's hitboxes yet.

Head Hitboxes in latest Patch fixed.

Leg Hitboxes in the latest patch are just as broken as Fahkumram 1.0

Namco Press Release saying Tekken 7 is having more content after Season 3 was over.

Tekken 7 possible getting a Season 4 isn't a surprise with the Steam Datamine 3 months ago.

He kicked down so many trees that he simply doesn't feel anything with his legs anymore. That's what I call an immersive design

He kicked down so many trees that he simply doesn't feel anything with his legs anymore. That's what I call an immersive design

Is that a reference to Kickboxer? it's one of my childhood movies

I know about the patch, but it seems there's some solid content planning for T7. While it's obvious for SC6 that has Season 2 still going on, and Capcom that confirmed SFV will got a last season (s5) with 5 characters and 3 stages. For T7 it wasn't guaranteed but now with Murray comments seems they're planning some big stuffs for T7.

That being said, i hope SC6 and T7 will get a patch for PS5, those really needed, specially T7 with its insane loading times, of course some other kind of upgrades would be welcome too.

Back