Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I think the random choices would include Sophitia most 'memorable' outfit.. Kappa
1947588_788795061163828_6964717765238414559_n.jpg

I don't understand that vile Halloween costume for Sophitia. It looks like a very bad, promptly rejected costume for Morrigan Aensland that somehow made it's way over to Project Soul's character designers. No one deserves to have to wear that monstrosity. The hell is that shit doing in Soul Calibur? Lol it's pure trash

I don't understand that vile Halloween costume for Sophitia. It looks like a very bad, promptly rejected costume for Morrigan Aensland that somehow made it's way over to Project Soul's character designers. No one deserves to have to wear that monstrosity. The hell is that shit doing in Soul Calibur? Lol it's pure trash
It’s just among the literal hentai artist outfits from Lost Swords. There were dark times.

imagine promote Amy with this or Leixia with the slut shining armour who even N!te said is disgusting, N!TE!!!
12.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah this wait is repugnantly obnoxious as hell. Can PS at least leak the SCVI Setsuka artwork at this point? I won’t even beg or plead for the gameplay, I LOVE artwork.

My God . . . .

Release candidate build got updated: https://steamdb.info/app/544750/depots/

This is the first time a release candidate build got updated without a public release. That must mean they discovered something was broken about it.

Either way, I still expect a DLC reveal should happen basically whenever. I just have no idea when whenever is.

I was thinking that too, when I saw it yesterday.

I think Namco was thinking about not to release another P2W character like Leroy Smith due to him being Super Perfect due to incredible hype for the character before release. Namco only nerfed him after EVOJapan 2020 for being so dominate. Now with COVID - 19, Fahkahram was released with janky hitboxes that aren't fully fixed.

imagine promote Amy with this or Leixia with the slut shining armour who even N!te said is disgusting, N!TE!!!

And that heavy music on top of it like it was supposed to be badass or something. I personally really enjoy some lewd stuff but I also like to not have my intelligence being questioned at the same time. Now I reminded myself that this "costume" can't be paired with with any sort of underwear. Because we can't allow such a great design to be killed by any sort of creativity now, can't we? But god forbid it if you want to have panties in skin colour

Last edited:
And that heavy music on top of it like it was supposed to be badass or something. I personally really enjoy some lewd stuff but I also like to not have my intelligence being questioned at the same time. Now I reminded myself that this "costume" can't be paired with with any sort of underwear. Because we can't allow such a great design to be killed by any sort of creativity now, can't we? But god forbid it if you want to have panties in skin colour
How old is Amy meant to be canonically??

Back