Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I want to call the “???” Edelgard. Tara Platt is using the same voice for the younger Setsuka as opposed to the tone she’d use for someone like Mitsuru.

My thoughts on Setsuka story
Setsuka story made me dislike Setsuka as a character. I didn’t care for her much before since we didn’t have that much backstory but now I think she is a bad character. On the other hand I have found I like Mitsurugi a lot now I might just start messing around with his style lol.

Yeah, at the moment, both the Xbox and Steam Stores have her up now, and depending on your region, both the EU/PAL and Asia region PS stores should have her up as well, as for US/NA, we gotta wait until morning as usual, lol.

So you guys had me stoked on the new Grøh story, but unless I did something wrong, he just fights two Lizardmen and a Cult Priest and then reminisces over Curtis in a brief flashback. Just one episode? Really not a lot to speak for. That being said, Mitsurugi getting a full arc in Setsuka's story is pretty great, and I hope to see more like that in the future. It was executed perfectly.

Still on my checklist (besides characters):
  • Team Battle (even 3 on 3 is fine)
  • Assigning music by character as opposed to stage
  • 2P costumes for everyone and the ability to select them without needing to go into customization (Tekken 7 figured this out eventually)
Make it happen, Project Soul.

5CCED5F8-5232-4906-93B6-E09173AB99BD.jpeg

Here is a redesigned version of the swimsuit I did recently for Sophitia. Let me know which characters you want me to see in swimwear.

PSN Support Germany says that the DLC availability depends on a pre-set time of release which is determined by the game's publisher and cannot be influenced by the PSN store. So my guess is that Bamco fucked up once again and somebody typed the release date/time wrong for the EU PSN store. "Could be up before noon, in the afternoon or in the evening, sorry".

I have ONE day off and was hoping to after so many years finally dive back into Setsuka gameplay, just to have Murphy's law strike again. Fucking hate this shit.

EDIT: It seems that, conveniently for Bamco, I COULD pay another whopping € 5.99 to get her right now. Just my already paid season pass access to this goddamn DLC is "not available at this time". This is it, I'm never buying a season pass again.

Last edited:
Back