Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I am so deeply embarrassed for Bamco. Although it's hard to assume malice after so many marketing flops, this whole situation really conveys the impression of Bamco not only not caring about fans but also of sitting this out while some people eventually are willing to pay them twice for the same DLC. Really, really embarrassing.

I dont understand why it takes so many hours to fix what appears to be a simple organisation error... The PS store can tell who has or hasn’t purchased the season pass so why can’t they just give the dlc free to those who have bought it?
Maybe it's because meanwhile, it's 8pm in Japan and Bamco has decided to try again tomorrow.

I dont understand why it takes so many hours to fix what appears to be a simple organisation error... The PS store can tell who has or hasn’t purchased the season pass so why can’t they just give the dlc free to those who have bought it?

Call me cynical but maybe they are riding it out a little to see how many people buy it again because they can't wait. Extra pocket money. Or to take it further, a deliberate ploy in the first place. We live In strange times, nothing would surprise me anymore!

Despite my cynical comments above, If it's not fixed by the time I boot up later this afternoon after work, I'm just gonna cough up to buy hey separately. I've forgotten how long it's been since I even paid for the season pass so it won't sting much and it's a good cause if it backs my favourite franchise.

They tweeted about not being able to fix it themselves, and seems like it's also happening in the US...

Setsuka really got us waiting, damn half blood 😂

It weird he says that, but we need to consider English isn't his native language, actually Masuo san just started recently posting in English.

Hopefully they fix this soon

My impressions of Setsuka's story mode:

If it ended with a quiz, I'd fail every single question.
  • What was the name of Setsuka's master? Shugen? I think I actually remember that one, though it took a few chapters before I actually memorized it.
  • What was the name of the guy with the mushroom hat? I don't know, I remembered him by his hat and kept forgetting his name. Oguykoa or something.
  • What is zanki? I thought it was a dude for a little bit, But I think it's their demon form thingie thing.
  • What is the name of Setsuka's fighting style? Batysjua or something.
  • What is the name of Mitsurugi's fighting style? Ryu something.
  • What is the name of the fighting style of Shugen? Ryu something.
  • Why did the story spend an hour with Mitsurugi doing nothing in particular? I have no idea.
  • Can you list every special move used in story sequences? Blossom Oblivion.. ? I give up...

Maybe I'd do a better job if I was paying more attention and focused harder on remembering the one billion new nouns thrown at my face, but I got confused and found it hard to keep track, and it seemed a bit too long for its own good. At least it's nice to see more backstory for Setsuka as I didn't learn much about the character than "Must kill Mitsurugi! to avenge my master!" from SC3 and SC4.

image.jpg

Guess the character.

Back