Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

So tekken fans are paying a season pass price for 2 stages and 2 characters?

Well okay, but dang they are really scraping the bottom of the barrel now...
Not worth it. So far SoulCalibur has been giving us soo much better stuff in DLC than the other fighting games. Even if it is a bit of re-hash of the old stuff.

So tekken fans are paying a season pass price for 2 stages and 2 characters?

Well okay, but dang they are really scraping the bottom of the barrel now...

T7 passes are usually fair and cool price tho, except the trashy first one of course, costs 25 bucks and gives 2 guests character + 2 new stages + Tekken bowling. (I mean at least to me cause i don't like the game mode this much and the 2 characters weren't for me)

Pass 2 gives you 6 characters, with each having 3 alt costumes, cost 30 bucks.
Pass 3 give 4 characters that comes with their alt costumes (2 of them are brand new character), plus a new stage and framedata, costs 25 bucks.

Pass 2 and 3 are very solid and with cool price.

I'm not a fan of her new design. I need to take a proper look at her in motion because as of right now, I think she looks inferior to her TTT2 look both with and without the mask.

does she fight with swords ? I'm honestly curious to see if the quality of her sword models / textures in game is superior to SC6 (which would be an outrage)

I think the Kunimitsu in Tekken 7 could be a successor to the original just like they did with King and Armor King.

So Kunimitsu is a title just like Yoshimitsu.

George Lucas.gif

EDIT:

So I've just seen the trailer and yeah, much better in game. Still prefer Kunimitsu the 1st headpiece, but I'm glad this is a proper passing on the torch instead of just replacing the original. Kinda adorable that both you and Kunimitsu the 2nd can cosplay as her mother.

Last edited:
Masked Kuni takes the hilde approach:

Plump red lips + beauty mark mole seem to be a common design strat for women fighters with half helm/masks

The thing that stood out to me the most was that stage. I wish we got something more elaborate like that with Setsuka. Even just more cherry blossoms would have been better.

Although they basically used Haohmaru's stage to do Murakumo Shrine Grounds, I like how it somehow resembles Kaminoi Castle - Sakura-Dai Gate + Takamatsu Castle/The Inundated Castle. It's basically what I had suggested as a stage for her, but I would prefer to fight among the cherry trees and not see them from a distance. :sc3set1:

They really can't help themselves can they? Instead of just bringing back Kunimitsu they had to make it a new generation/daughter. Now we could have TWO kunimitsus in a Tekken Tag 3.......

I am happy to see she is back, and significantly happier that Project Soul doesn't dabble in the same newgen/gender bending in SCVI.

Why is the Kuni mask in-game and concept art so different ?
Both masks are in the game. The one she wore throughout the trailer was her mom's and she donned it and the red pigtails as an illusion. The one in her artwork is her default one and how she normally looks (black single ponytail).

Back