Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

As someone who has spent sleepless nights watching these tournaments waiting for some news I would only hope for something if they have intentions left the last character for mid October and announce the rumored* Season 3 for the last event that will happen in late November. Looking for the actual dlc chronology of the 4 months from each character + mini CaS packs, I would expect nothing in this month.

Don't torture yourself! Just wait for Okubo and the devs to be saying "Please please please watch this stream" like they did with the roundtable or for okubo to say he has something coming "SOON". Until then you should just have no expectations

I like watching, but the time zone is a big problem, just look to last tournament when they literally starts 2:00 A.M for me. :sc5lei1:

As someone who has spent sleepless nights watching these tournaments waiting for some news I would only hope for something if they have intentions left the last character for mid October and announce the rumored* Season 3 for the last event that will happen in late November. Looking for the actual dlc chronology of the 4 months from each character + mini CaS packs, I would expect nothing in this month.
Sometimes I question how you function after staying up that late watching these tournaments.

Oh wait, that’s right you died. A ghost does not need to rest. My bad. Kappa

I miss the concept art tweets. I'm especially interested in what other designs they came up with for Yoshimitsu.

There hasn't been any concept art of Yoshimitsu unless I I've missed them. The concept art that's been released have been revealed around the dates of characters birthdays, and considering Yoshimitsu's birthday isn't known it's fair to say we won't see it by that means. I'm kinda hoping that if Season 3 is a thing that we will finally get 2P costumes, which might be the concept designs for SC6.

Voldo SC6 Concept Art.jpg

There hasn't been any concept art of Yoshimitsu unless I I've missed them. The concept art that's been released have been revealed around the dates of characters birthdays, and considering Yoshimitsu's birthday isn't known it's fair to say we won't see it by that means. I'm kinda hoping that if Season 3 is a thing that we will finally get 2P costumes, which might be the concept designs for SC6
If I understand correctly, the team is much smaller for the DLC content than the original team so i doubt they can do 2P for every character to the level of detail we'd be happy with.

I'd settle for at least one SC4/SC5 existing costume for any of the characters without legacy item parts (re-using assets to save as much work as possible) and just fix item clipping / lighting / transparency issues. They might just end up fused as 2 parts (upper body + lower body) to save time not having to resolve compatibility issues rather than individual parts like separate arms / boots / shoulders.

If I understand correctly, the team is much smaller for the DLC content than the original team so i doubt they can do 2P for every character to the level of detail we'd be happy with.

I'd settle for at least one SC4/SC5 existing costume for any of the characters without legacy item parts (re-using assets to save as much work as possible) and just fix item clipping / lighting / transparency issues. They might just end up fused as 2 parts (upper body + lower body) to save time not having to resolve compatibility issues rather than individual parts like separate arms / boots / shoulders.
I'm okay with alternate costumes being costumes from previous games as it is a good use of recycled resources and they actually reused costumes in past games before.

I kind of wished some of the recurring NPCs like Bolta or Lyla were real characters. Maybe especially the former since her outfit’s basically a unique set. I’d imagine her with a Monster Hunter-esque Gunlance or something or whatever the hell Reyn uses in Xenoblade Chronicles.

Back