Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Ancient Soul Edge carries some Algol implications.

The scarves definetely remind me of the mysterious silhouette Okubo shared... Maybe that round shape could be some kind of portal that would enable time travel (and potential S3 DLC characters from SC5?) or something?

Oh wow, i just now saw the silhouette. Dont know how that is anything besides Algol. It seems like people's strong dislike/indifference for him is creating a bit of denial.

Last edited:
Ancient Soul Edge carries some Algol implications.

Oh wow, i just now saw the silhouette. Dont know how that is anything besides Algol. It seems like people's strong dislike/indifference for him is creating a bit of denial.
Well... At least I'll have a new style for my magic characters...
original (1).jpg

Gurl it's Algol, they're f*cking with us 😂 old Soul Edge coat of arms, symbols floating... yup, they pissed on Hwang and put Algol 🤣
Algol wore a scarf in Soulcalibur V & he's an easily reusable asset. They wasted their new asset budget on Haohmaru this season.

In spite of this 'evidence', I doubt it's Algol. I just can't imagine all of this hype & buildup for a divisive character that barely anybody cares about. I'm sure they wanna end season 2 on a positive note, instead of invoking some Soulcalibur V tier controversy.

I honestly love all of this, now we can't be sure anymore who's the next DLC character, i always found it quite boring that we knew already it was gonna be Hwang and Setsuka before, i mean it sure great news to know the character you wanted is the one but at the same it spoil the mystery

tenor.gif

Back