Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Does anyone knows if Season passes been on sold recently? i bought the game a second time but it doesn't reconize my DLCs since it's not same region, now gonna get the dlcs for US region once on sales.

Does anyone knows if Season passes been on sold recently? i bought the game a second time but it doesn't reconize my DLCs since it's not same region, now gonna get the dlcs for US region once on sales.
Season 2 never got a discount for now. I've been looking for it every week last month.
That's what makes me think that we are gonna get more content for the game. If it was dead the sales would have started by now.

Season 2 never got a discount for now. I've been looking for it every week last month.
That's what makes me think that we are gonna get more content for the game. If it was dead the sales would have started by now.
Thank you.

Wow this surprise me tbh that it never been on sold, you're right if games , dlc or anything don't go sales it usually (if not always?) means the sales are still good enough. i guess this mean good news for SC6.

Haven't played SC6 online since a big while, and Bro what is up with those people that never rematch when they win one match, but they always push that X button faster than Flash to rematch you when they lose. This also happens a lot in T7, bit less in SFV tho (from my experience).

I think MK11 has done a good job on the concept of forcing FT2, you can't quit until the FT2 ends.

Haven't played SC6 online since a big while, and Bro what is up with those people that never rematch when they win one match, but they always push that X button faster than Flash to rematch you when they lose. This also happens a lot in T7, bit less in SFV tho (from my experience).

I think MK11 has done a good job on the concept of forcing FT2, you can't quit until the FT2 ends.
Well simply put, online is usually filled with salt lords that can’t take a loss...

They deleted the tweet..
8thkpE3.gif

Interesting. Why delete the tweet if it were just an innocent picture? April Fool's Day is upon us so I am being skeptical but deleting the tweet is a bit suspicious.
EDIT: Tweet was this. I screen capped it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210331-122159_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20210331-122159_Twitter.jpg
    453.5 KB · Views: 98
Back