soul calibur vs. tekken - soul edge II Fan Made Game

saki

[09] Warrior
Dear 8 wayrun:

i am creating a fan made dream match game with a friend and we are making a vs. fighting game

soul calibur vs. tekken

which the present day of soul calibur and soul edge are put together by jin and kazuya in different areas then the past soul swords creates a portal the sucks everyone who has encountered soul calibur and soul edge and now the fight for soul calibur and soul edge starts a new chapter for the soul calibur characters and the iron fist fighters...who will get full power of the two soul swords or who will be know as the greatest fighter between the two generations...

soul edge 2

soul edge 2 happens 100 years after soul calibur V. a young witch named celest with mystical powers that can bring people back to life and stop you from aging but only if she thinks they should be alive for a reason since soul calibur and soul edge still exsist in the time period and lost in unknown areas. the axe weilding demon astaroth is still alive since he is a demon so he sees the power celest holds and try to kill her so she gets away from him and brings maxi back to life so he can finally stop astoroth once and for all and for good
the history she seen between the past combatains for the soul swords, she noticed that some who are not alive no more have a reason to come back to life...the mystery is now...who comes back to life and who are the new people that will find a spot in the tales of history to get soul calibur or soul edge to complete their journey and dreams

i will show some soul calibur characters and screenshots of the full game so stick around
30403176.gif
64594239.gif
15641967.gif
83880551.gif
76670116.gif
17253922.gif

29p6q79.gif
51497829.gif
92978567.gif
cassandra0.png
natsu1.png

newtaki1.png
amylm.png

in the game screen shots
mugen000ot.png
mugen002yn.png

mugen003q.png
mugen004a.png

mugen005y.png
mugen006p.png

thank you and im working on making the stages look really good

if you have any original characters you have dreamed to be in a soul calibur/edge game then you can send me a message of any useful information about your character like screenshot of them in soul calibur 3, 4, or 5 then i can make them for soul edge 2...any of your own characters can work for newcomers

amy and viola will be in the game...i will get lots of information about them from reliable sources of namco but i might make something up like amy getting her memory back as viola and pushed raphael down in her SC4 ending (note: amy was tought by raphael in his fighting style which she had to fight with her left hand i guess) so he memory might have changed what hand he had to use (that she remembers). viola has amnesia so maybe most of her memory came back but not all of it.

amy and viola will be in the game and i will show them to everyone and in game screenshots of them

who else will be in the game? So far, I see more SC characters than Tekken. Will characters like Jin Kazama, Hwoarang, Steve Fox, and Xiaoyu also make it in as well Xianghua, Maxi, Setsuka and Rock?

soul calibur vs. tekken characters

SC characters
siegfried
nightmare
ivy
cervantis
sophitia
astaroth
taki
mitsurugi

unlockable SC characters
talim
kilik
cassandra
maxi
setsuka
voldo
amy
viola
seong mi-na

trick unlockable SC characters
patroklos

SC boss
algol
soul calibur
soul edge

--------------------------------------------------------

TK characters
kazuya mishima
jin kazama
asuka kazama
heihachi mishima
paul phoenix
steve fox
jack
marshal law

(i dont know what unlockable characters he is going to put in the game)

TK boss
ogre
--------------------------------------------------------
SCvTK boss
dark khan (MKvDC)

me and my partner are still thinking about the roster for both soul calibur and tekken but this is not the final roster some characters will be gone or replaced so tira and lizard man might be in the game so dont loose hope and the reason why rapheal might not be in the game is because amy is in the game and he will be in soul edge 2 but i have to find out how can i get both viola and amy in the game because i dont think no one knows her past like no one knows amy's past except when she was adopted by rapheal so im going to try to make the story between the both of them to make scenes of them being in the same game leixa might not be in the game but her great x4 grand daughter and her brother will be playable characters in soul edge 2 but its still in developement so if you guys have any ideas of new characters for soul edge 2 and they are original than send me a message and screenshots with a story then i can add them in the game and the gameplay will be classic soul calibur not like soul calibur 5 because that game's game play was really similar to tekken and it had ex moves like street fighter and super moves which did not feel like soul calibur believe me im an extreme anime\soul calibur fan and i know having super moves feel weird but im used to it after playing hours of soul calibur 5 but soul edge 2 wont have super moves but maybe soul edge 3 undefined

well in soul calibur vs. tekken no raphael but maybe in soul edge 2 because amy and raphael has similar moves but i can change amy move set right now im getting cassandra attack done and i will show some concept art for soul edge ll and the old soul swords and the future resurrected versions of the them
maybe raphael might come into soul edge two im getting the story for amy up and in amy story raphael gets sick and dies but amy is sitting there alone Celeste sees her crying alone and tells amy if you want to see your foster father alive again than become one of the guardians to protect me while i find a way to bring the ancient swords back to the past before they become unstable in the fact that there are more then one of them here. amy is confused about whats happening here but if its to bring back raphael she will do it...amy joins Celeste on a quest to bring peace to the ancient two soul swords and the Resurrected soul calibur and soul edge, and bring the world back the way it should be
so who knows maybe Celeste might bring back Raphael to life and unlock him
but with the program im using im going to have to get help from other people

to remind everyone that if you have a created soul calibur character and you would like them to be in a main roster of any soul calibur/edge game then send me a message about your character and the characters role in the game
like discribe them
show pictures of them
show their style of fighting
and if you have any original attacks and moves then i will make sure to put them in
but not every idea characters will be in the game it depends on if they will get fans

i also have a plan to make soul edge 3 soul edge 4 and maybe soul edge 5
so in

soul edge 2

soul egde 3

soul edge 4

soul edge 5

so betwwen se3 and se4 there will be a new generation of characters
soul edge 2 is still in works so if you like your own created character in soul edge 2 then dont be scared and share them and they might just make it

One question, will you actually have them play out animations, or is this just screen shots only for now? That'd be pretty badass though, in a 2D realm.

Back