Soul Calibur Zodiac

Mine's got a lot more dudes than I'd expected. The ones I apparently would be best with are Hwang, Kilik, Raphael, Rock, Siegfried, Yun-Seong, Hilde, Ivy, Natsu, and Xianghua.

Mine's got a lot more dudes than I'd expected. The ones I apparently would be best with are Hwang, Kilik, Raphael, Rock, Siegfried, Yun-Seong, Hilde, Ivy, Natsu, and Xianghua.

you happy with your results or what? x)

Actually, yes, I am. Siegfried is a sexy beast, after all, even the guys want Raphael, and Hilde and Ivy are just grand.

Haha true that~I actually prefer Siegy in his older state ;p and I'm glad I have Raph,Hilde, and my beautiful Ivy xD

Males:
Hwang-Leo :sc3hwang1:
Kilik- Aquarius :sc2kil2:
Misturugi-Gemini :sc2mit2:
Raphael-Sagittarius :sc5rap1:
Rock: Sagittarius :sc4roc1:
Siegfried-Aquarius:sc5sig1:
Yun-Seong-Aries :sc2yun2:

Females:
Hilde-Leo :sc4hil1:
Ivy-Sagittarius :sc4ivy1:
Lexia-Gemini :sc5lei1:
Natsu-Leo :sc5nat1:
Talim-Gemini :sc2tal1:
Xianghua:Aries :sc2xia12:

I am an Aries. Most compatible with other Aries, Gemini, Aquarius, Sagittarius, Leo and Libra.

As far as the dudes go...
Mitsurugi, Hwang, Yun-Seong, Rock, Siegfried, Raphael and Kilik would be my bros. They'd have my back and I'd have their's if sh*t started going down.

As far as the women go...
Hilde, Ivy, Leixia, Natsu, Talim and Xianghua could partake in some hot and legendary soul-on-soul action!
lol

I'm a Scorpio, so... YES!! MINAAA!!! :sc1min1::sc2min2::sc4min1::sc2min3: *imagines her kicking ass to the Xena theme song*

But Pyrrha? Pffff. She's more like Pisces. The only reason she's a scorpio is because she's "evil."

FYI: If you ever wanna know whose a Scorpio in books, movies, etc... just look at the bad guys. They always stereotype us to be evil.

I'm a Scorpio, so... YES!! MINAAA!!! :sc1min1::sc2min2::sc4min1::sc2min3: *imagines her kicking ass to the Xena theme song*

But Pyrrha? Pffff. She's more like Pisces. The only reason she's a scorpio is because she's "evil."

FYI: If you ever wanna know whose a Scorpio in books, movies, etc... just look at the bad guys. They always stereotype us to be evil.

Maybe they were trying to be ironic? and....
MINAAA!!! :sc1min1::sc2min2::sc4min1::sc2min3: *imagines her kicking ass to the Xena theme song* LOL xD

Back