Soul Gauge Study v1.03

it is like 2 life / 5 non-directional inputs (mash buttons)...not really useful for gaining life, but a good throw (hard to break)

I get CFs now and then, against good players...11B is super solid for this cause the actual hit of the move is so awkward it is hard to step / GI

you'd bet about 4-8 hp back on average i'd have to say .. if get 10+ hp back then you're going to have sore fingers

I'll put up 3~BB when I get a chance.

Honestly, VE K needs more SG damage to make the move truly balanced.

I added 3~BB, the list should be complete now. Any move I didn't list is negligible. Let me know if I missed anything.

33KB is not listed here, does this move, (JF version especially) deal NO significant SG damage at all? I figured if they still block both of it it'd be decent o_o.....considering how Raphael's prep offensive and 11B stack up on the SG damage.

33KB does negligible SG damage, but the JF B does significantly more. I added it to the list.

Mucho thanks. See, adding 33KB to the overall spacing/poke game isn't too bad for the CF pressure, Just gotta get that JF down.

Mucho thanks. See, adding 33KB to the overall spacing/poke game isn't too bad for the CF pressure, Just gotta get that JF down.

nah most CF moves can be stepped

so its not surprising

also its -0 on block

that would be broke

If he didn't have such trouble with tracking, his CF game would be one of the strongest in the game. SEA A doing SG damage would be stupid. There is such craziness in this game, just not for raph.

You don't think his CF game is one of the strongest? I know we're talking about how well we can actually apply the moves as well, but 11B isn't too hard.

his CF game is only second to voldo imo

cause raphs CF game is so safe

unlike mina and yun

who are uber - on block

Back