Soul of Devil Jin Media

I know that this vid was about the DJ and I think we learned a lot of stuff about him that clearly will make him strong, but holy shit, i was too busy being distracted by those hype as hell yoshi wall combos.

DAMN, crow! You ain't kidding. Yoshi looking pretty fly with those combos. Straight styling.

I'm guessing EWGFs are not air controlable?

Damn, Yoshi really looks promising. I think I might actually try and learn how to play as him. And holy crap, is Harada's theme Devil Jin's theme from T5?

awesome video. It'll be funnier of EWGF was mid :D

Yoshi is hot sauce btw. His spinning jfs seem easier now, or that player is just that damn skilled

DAMN, crow! You ain't kidding. Yoshi looking pretty fly with those combos. Straight styling.

I'm guessing EWGFs are not air controlable?

Or mans just didn't know how to air control lol. Seems odd, but you'd be surprised how many players don't do this properly.

That Yoshimitsu is GREAT. Those JF's

Edit: Probably THE BEST overall gameplay video of SCV I've ever seen thus far, maybe I should go to EVO if matches look like this lmao

3:24 - is it me, or EWGF actually covers right side? I'm not gonna lie, looks totally imba to me despite being high.

The background music playing was my favorite soundtrack from Tekken 4.
Now I'm ten times more excited then I was before.

And Yoshi seems to enjoy pulling 16 hit combo's out of his ass like there's no tomorrow.

Back