SoulCalibur 5: The Genderswapped Edition

ZOo00OOm

is dead
Would it make the game funnier? A bit.

Would it make the game creeper? Yes... a lot.

Would it make the game interesting? Hell yeah.

I could picture Pat and Pyrrah looking exactly the same. Asta would be the large Frankenstein version of She-Hulk while Voldo would be completely :(.

I pictured this when I saw the title lol

scv_patroklos_s_outfit_by_xuexueyuehua-d3ia1iq.png

He looks pretty hot though. lmao!

Bondage Volda, blindfold+gag= allmymoney

Isn't difficult to image Cervantina de leon

Ann_Bonny_by_GENZOMAN.jpg

Mitsurugi

ATjdS.jpg

And Natsu

Naruto-Uzumaki-uzumaki-naruto-964976_692_659.jpg

Why this reminds me of Sophi being Nightmare in SCV.

Female Raphael = Amy
Siegfrida = girl with giant sword, take my money

Isn't Voldo 67 years old, wrinkly, and weird looking, too?

Kinda hard to imagine a 67 year old woman who can pull off the same masochistic, BDSM look as only Voldo could.

Genderbend has an "artistic license" margin quite large. So, no problem, it can be a hot 67 years old woman with the body of a 30 years old woman, just right Ivy XDDD

WELL, that would make me happy since I like men and all of the guys styles make me vomit.
Ivy would probably be a really hot middle aged guy
Hilde would be the most gorgemous man. Mande (lol that's not better) would be one of those wise sophisticated men that you still wanna do. Like Obi-wan, except German and not... Coruscantian.
Patroklos would be Deandra from Most Popular Girls in School.
Viola... Eh, she seems like she'd be one of those short skinny guys dressed emo with skinny jeans cut at their knees with slip ons.
I already saw what Sophi would be, and if Elysium was like that, I'd fall over and die with my mouth as a waterfall.
LA BELLA
Tira would be meh. I imagine... Trine (lolidk) would be decently sexy, but he'd probably look too much like this guy I hate which may not allow me to really play him. Against, that would be different.
I think we can all agree Hexia can die in a pit.

I think Leixia should stay as a girl :I A boy version would probably more cocky than coy :o or cute or whatever =_=

Ivy or Ivan ( still working on the name) would be hella sexy. Although...if Ivy has big boobs....what would her male counterpart have large in size (*nosebleed*)

Hilde would be a very cool guy :D Although I think I like her as a girl :3

Viola as a guy...urgh. I think I'd hate him...lmao maybe~

La Bella would be top tier :>

Tira as guy...Hmm...I would expect crazy hair and I wonder if he'd wea a similar fashion style. ( ripped clothing and whatnot)

I didnt see Sophie as a man D: I wanna see that

I think Leixia should stay as a girl :I A boy version would probably more cocky than coy :o or cute or whatever =_=

Ivy or Ivan ( still working on the name) would be hella sexy. Although...if Ivy has big boobs....what would her male counterpart have large in size (*nosebleed*)

Hilde would be a very cool guy :D Although I think I like her as a girl :3

Viola as a guy...urgh. I think I'd hate him...lmao maybe~

La Bella would be top tier :>

Tira as guy...Hmm...I would expect crazy hair and I wonder if he'd wea a similar fashion style. ( ripped clothing and whatnot)

I didnt see Sophie as a man D: I wanna see that

Yeah I'd rather all the girls stayed girls but still, there's some sexy opprotunities there. And some not so sexy ones.

Viola as a dude would be awesome as hell. I mean really, a male fortune teller dressed as a gypsy? That would be so unique! x3

Female Xiba....is a little hard to imagine.

Female Aeon...now THAT would be badass!

Back