SOULCALIBUR 6 Announced at the TGAs!

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
sooooooo are we back in time?

The twitter is showing the original SoulCalibur blade that Xiangua had...

upload_2017-12-8_3-21-27.png

I had to resurrect my dormant account to express my excitement for this news that I've been waiting for after all these years. I promise, I won't be disappearing like that again. When the Namco rep set up for "The Soul Still Burns" line, I literally started crying and had the biggest smile on my face. I can't wait to see what's in store for the Stage of History this time around, whether it be characters, weapons, stages, music, and of course, those extravagant announcer quotes!

What a great day to be a part of the Soulcalibur community :D

After all the doubt. After thinking it would never happen, and that even if it did that it wouldn't be any time soon. I honestly can't believe it. This is absolutely amazing! :D

Well guys, IDK what to even say. But we all made it through this. It took a long time but it finally happened. We now at last have Soulcalibur 6 officially confirmed. Thank you Namco for delivering us our Christmas present for the holiday.

That is all (for now).

Losing my SHIT right now.
Also real goddamn curious who that double bladed sword wielder is.
Plus, y'know, young Mitsurugi was a surprise. Not sure how I feel about Sophitia's design so hopefully we get a better look at it soon and I can form a proper opinion.
Ugh, I'm so excited.

Anyone notice that there was no logo for Soul Calibur VI yet ? Just generic font ? Maybe the "6" will give away some guest character or special information ??

Anyone notice that there was no logo for Soul Calibur VI yet ? Just generic font ? Maybe the "6" will give away some guest character or special information ??
The trailer we have is a bit different from the one shown at TGA. The one shown at the live stage had this logo:
l_5a2a000f31dfd.jpg
l_5a2a000f1d1f6.jpg

https://www.famitsu.com/news/201712/08147652.html
Kinda weird how the "SOULCALIBUR" & the "VI" aren't together in one screen.

Live streams

1 Viewers
WhispCL
WhispCL
🎮Canjes de eSponsor🎮: SoulCalibur/Tekken y sigue Yakuza 0 - !esponsor !youtube

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrdaniyel
Back