SOULCALIBUR 6 Announced at the TGAs!

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
So hyped.

Seeing the dual blade guy makes me think of Hayate's video as he mentions a rival to Kilik with a dual bladed sword. (
)

So excited right now. Steam version, too! This is great! To celebrate, I've re-activated my Premium Membership.

To Jaxel and the mod crew here at 8WayRun - thank you so much for all your efforts even during the lull. Increased site traffic is coming soon.

WELCOME BACK FELLAS! I just can't express how happy I am about this. I am super hyped to think that they might just maybe possibly have abandoned their ill-advised 17 year timeskip with all those forgettable characters and are going back to their roots. Do young mitsu and Sophie mean we're getting soul blade two? I HOPE SO. Even if it's an mk9 style reboot of the first 3 games I'd be more than thrilled.

This is obviously gonna be a reboot because Mit and Sophi are both young again, so the chance of our old favorites coming back is very good.

But the amount of 2D fighting game elements makes me feel like I am watching Street Fighter/Killer Instinct. Will we ever see meterless GI again?

Having mixed feelings on this one here. Viola might not come back if it's a reboot.

Live streams

2 Viewers
Uber_Wizard
Uber_Wizard
PS5 SoulCalibur VI 4.15 P2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back