SOULCALIBUR 6 Announced at the TGAs!

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
I am hoping for VR. Also physics with soul calibur 2's 8 way run, and aerial juggle control. I hate when people can knock you in the air, and you might as well put the controller down. I loved being able to have some control over where I was in the air.

So if this actually is a reboot of SC1, does that mean we won't get younger characters like Talim or Tira back? Given that Talim would be 11 and Tira would be 13. Tira could still be a possibility, as Amy was most likely around 13, but I think that may conflict with some aspects of her backstory. We might potentially have replacements like we did for several characters in SC5, but this time they'd be older than the characters they're replacing, maybe? Idk, just spitballing ideas at the moment.
Also, now seeing a better look at Sophitia, I'm still not crazy about her design, but I've always preferred her secondary outfits anyways for the most part. And anything's better than Elysium and her lopsided thong tbh.

Yup I actually smiled the biggest grin in public while wearing headphones and my eyes started to water, the moment he said "before I leave the stage I want to ask you a question". Wasn't even embarrassed.

I've never been happier ;).

I'd say Setsuka and Tira might not make it, since they didn't get introduced until SC3, and the game takes place during Sc1. I still hope they make it though.

I'd say Setsuka and Tira might not make it, since they didn't get introduced until SC3, and the game takes place during Sc1. I still hope they make it though.
Wibbly-wobbly... timey-wimey... stuff.

A rewritten history means that, chaos theory permitting, characters that were alive and of a proper age (sorry, Amy, probably Talim) at the time could still appear due to events not unfolding as they once did.

Decided to log back in after seeing the announcement. I became inactive due to there being no SCV scene in my area, especially since my area is dominated by Street Fighter and Tekken. However, I am very hyped for SCVI. Kind of sad that it's a SC reboot of sorts (I'm assuming), because I kind of liked some of the new generation fighters. But still, I know that Nightmare and Siegfried will be in, so not all is lost.

very good, I can not wait for more trailres of the game, I just wonder how the creation mode will be if it is still mehlor than the 5 with more possibilities. And the return of persoangens of 3 and 4

Live streams

7 Viewers
evolutiion_lee
evolutiion_lee
Yes, Sir. The arena is lit. I'm about to give the world these hands. Road to 50 Subs. Let's get it.
5 Viewers
ChiefVibe
ChiefVibe
Feel Like Ripping My Teeth Out My Mouth , But Im Okay 🙃
1 Viewers
karat_mc
karat_mc
SoulCalibur 6 Весы духа

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member