SoulCalibur 6 Gr0h frame data

NewbieJordan

[01] Neophyte
This is a thread for Gr0h’s frame data only! I’ll be updating it regularly as I continue to figure out and revise his frame data for all of us Gr0h mains out there. If you find any frame data for him, that isn’t incorrect feel free to add it and help me out seeing as, that’s way less work on my part. Just make sure you message me and let me know your frame data isn’t incorrect and you posted it in my thread and we will be ok.

So far, I’ve found out that, Gr0h’s 8 way run canceled into A,A string in his main attacks part of his move list is -1 frame disadvantage if blocked. How I figured this out was by setting the CPU to guard all for action 1 and then action two to standing jump afterwards.

Gr0h’s 6B attack is -2 frame disadvantage on block, it was tested the same way as the previous attack was and also, that will be the standard for testing all future attacks in this thread as well.

Hey, thanks for posting your findings. We've actually got a thread going in Grøh's Soul Arena for this, which is over here. Grøh's wiki page also has most of his frame data in it already, so you might want to focus your attention on testing the things that are missing or incorrect.

Looking forward to seeing what you find.

Back