SOULCALIBUR 6: News, leaks and information discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namco marketing has always been trash but also the game was JUST announced last month
Conversely, they've been TOO good with Dragon Ball FighterZ if anything.
I hope they eventually give SCVI that kind of love, focus, and memes like it's been getting on their social media accounts.
But I'll say right now, I'm not counting on it being remotely that good, unfortunately. But we can hope.

Really, almost 2 months with no announcement, no marketing?? Is this 21 century?
hqdefault.jpg

Joking aside, Bamco and PS are really bad at marketing, so while I'm really impatient, I'm not surprised ^^

Hi guyz, to be honest I could have tested the Mitsu/Sophi demo for a while but Namco's office in France are unfortunetaly very far for Paris (they are based at Lyon, 500km away). That why they decided to meet me when they have buisness in Paris, which will be around DBFZ release date. But that's also when the new build will shows up. So I said them to not rush and try to get me the new build since people at CES already have tested a lots of thing in the first build.

I understand that people are really more impatient and connected to the internet news than previous years. Personnaly, I just hope that they take the time to do the best game they can. I'am already happy that they announced a new SoulCalibur, and engaged to finish it this year.

Let's give them time to polish the game, marketing will be very important near the release, which seems far right now. BTW we will see new characters in 5 days :D keep calm and cool!

EVO Japan SCV side comp is on Sat 27th.

You’d think Namco would announce something there or at the EVO finals on Sun 28th (which many people will be watching).

ALRIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

With all the hype for SCVI has come remarkable CHAOS and DISORDER. What do we know about the game? What has been confirmed? What's been debunked? To make sense of this all, I've decided to start documenting everything we know about the game so far into a convenient little infographic. The idea is to keep updating this as new information comes along so it can be a quick, up-to-date reference for anyone who just wants to know what's new without having to sort through 400 pages across twenty different threads. I'll try to be quick!

@WindupSkeleton @Party Wolf can we get this on the OP?
1SCVI OP- Intro.png
2SCVI OP- Mechanics.png
3SCVI OP- RE and Extra.png

Last edited:
Two other characters related to Edgelord? I thought it was just Papi. First I'm hearing that there's a third related new face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back