SOULCALIBUR 6: News, leaks and information discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to reveal something RN, mid January is gonna be SFVAE, and end of January DBZ will launch. Now is the best moment to reveal new stuffs.

(Well or maybe i'm just finding excuses so they'll reveal something now lol)

to be fair along with the original announcement we got a shit ton of gameplay which is unusual haha

Yeah it's like they did everything back to front. Normally we'd get a cool cinematic to gloss over, then we'd have to wait for gameplay. Right now we have tons of (amateur) gameplay but nothing contextual to really sink our teeth into. My brain is confused.

Yeah it's like they did everything back to front. Normally we'd get a cool cinematic to gloss over, then we'd have to wait for gameplay. Right now we have tons of (amateur) gameplay but nothing contextual to really sink our teeth into. My brain is confused.
Maybe they want to make sure we know that they're not gonna fuck up. Or maybe they want to release a trailer with lots of story content, instead of a random cinematic.

Wouldn't it be just a kick in the balls if it was a playable build with just the same characters as we seen before?

no-fucking-way.jpg

For sure it's gonna be a new build, but still, 20 days is too much, hope they reveal something new before Evo Japan Event.

Wouldn't it be just a kick in the balls if it was a playable build with just the same characters as we seen before?
Not really. There are still tons of things we don't know about the gameplay so far. How exactly does RE clashing work? Is JG in? QS? Are Run Counters stupid strong like they were in SCV? What does Soul Charge actually do?

Also if we get direct footage I want somebody to just sit at the CSS so i can hear the full theme.

Reactions: CFW
I was thinkin of goin to EVO Japan & helpin out w/the SCV comp but I work that day.

Looks like Oofmatic is in the SCV comp so sure he’ll play some SCVI after.

Not really. There are still tons of things we don't know about the gameplay so far. How exactly does RE clashing work? Is JG in? QS? Are Run Counters stupid strong like they were in SCV? What does Soul Charge actually do?

Also if we get direct footage I want somebody to just sit at the CSS so i can hear the full theme.
Mechanics will never bring as much hype as character reveals. Specially new character reveals.

no-fucking-way.jpg

For sure it's gonna be a new build, but still, 20 days is too much, hope they reveal something new before Evo Japan Event.
Dragon Ball FighterZ would like to have a word with you. lol
That game's infamously used old and the same old builds for all of its public displays and tournaments leading up to its release.
Even the open beta coming up soon is based on an old build from the sounds of it.

Dragon Ball FighterZ would like to have a word with you. lol
That game's infamously used old and the same old builds for all of its public displays and tournaments leading up to its release.
Even the open beta coming up soon is based on an old build from the sounds of it.
Fuck Dragon Ball FighterZ for all I care, it looks great and seems to play great too, but if there is one thing that is lacking on it is the roster, even though most of it was pretty obvious. In SC6, however, is not that obvious and it has a lot to make up for, so they should adding characters to the new builds.

Mechanics will never bring as much hype as character reveals. Specially new character reveals.
That is an extremely subjective statement, there are plenty of people (including me) who are actually really interested to see more about how all the mechanics work and affect the flow of the game. As nice as seeing new characters is, I'm still extremely excited to see more of the new moves and mechanics like Reversal Edge.

That is an extremely subjective statement, there are plenty of people (including me) who are actually really interested to see more about how all the mechanics work and affect the flow of the game. As nice as seeing new characters is, I'm still extremely excited to see more of the new moves and mechanics like Reversal Edge.
You're not the majority. If mechanics called that much attention, they would make trailers specifying them, not just characters and story.

Agreed...I want to see more Mechanics..or better break down of how they actually work. The information so far is okay but doesn't cut it for me personally..but I wouldn't mind seeing a character reveal.

So besides a player miss timing their GI how are you supposed to beat that particular mechanic..if u only have to use 1 input against Highs, Mids, Lows, and Grabs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back