SOULCALIBUR 6: News, leaks and information discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're curious, Grøh is voiced by Xander Mobus.
Wendee Lee and Grant George are back as Xianghua and Kilik respectively if you couldn't tell.

I googled that guy, and to my surprise he voiced...

SFV Abiiiiiiiiiiiiiigaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil lmaooo

I googled that guy, and to my surprise he voiced...

SFV Abiiiiiiiiiiiiiigaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil lmaooo
Persona 5 Protagonist Akira Kurusu/official name Ren Amamiya (Joker) and the latest Smash's Master Hand and Crazy Hand is what he's most notable for.

Last edited:
I haven't played SCI, but weren't Siegfried and Nightmare using the same fighting style?

Nightmare having his own style in VI might be a hint we'll get a separate Siegfried too?

I'm actually.... surprised? Disappointed? Confused? One of those because no one's made the connection or comment about how Grøh looks incredibly Castlevania design inspired.

Persona 5 Protagonist Akira Kurusu (Joker) and the latest Smash's Master Hand and Crazy Hand is what he's most notable for.

Yeah sure :) It just surprise me about Abigail cause he really so different from Grøh like absolutely different all the way XD

I'm actually.... surprised? Disappointed? Confused? One of those because no one's made the connection or comment about how Grøh looks incredibly Castlevania design inspired.
OH GOD, I didn't catch up to that, but the corset like leather armor and the hair, hell even his stance is Isaac like.

I this a clue or hint of some sort Vergeben? know something we don't?? :)

I kinda see it once you put it out there. I guess the artstyle's hard to reconcile since I think spritework or Kojima's art when I think Castlevania.

On an unrelated note, Nightmare's arm spikes clip through his arm in the victory pose. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back